Chapter 4

-Dan's Point Of View-

---------

He was perfect. He always was, and I wished he could see that. His raven hair was a perfect contrast to his smooth porcelain skin, and he had piercing blue eyes that you could almost swim in. I looked him over, soaking in his entirety with each soft breath he took. It had been a long time since I gazed into his eyes or ruffled his hair. When we lived together, we both knew we loved each other. We were even together in 2009, but when phan started to get huge, it just made things awkward for us and separated us. We never really broke up, but just realized it couldn't work out. A series of death threats and hate just reinforced that.

There was a guilt in his eyes that burdened him, that I could see clearly. Was I mad at him? of course I wasn't. It was understandable why he had decided to move on. I needed to tell him that, or I would be broken to watch the guilt eat him from the inside out.

"Phil, do you still..." I bit my lip. "...love me?" I looked down at my feet, which were tucked under the ledge of the bed. His hand skimmed down to intertwine his long fingers with mine. A warm smile spread across my lips as I looked up. Before I could do anything, he answered with a kiss. His hand wrapped around the back of my neck. I slipped my arm around his waist, and our legs tangled together. His soft lips moved gently, but the kiss was long and passionate, almost needy. I moved my fingers up to his silky hair, tugging gently and running my fingers through it. We broke our kiss to breath, and panting gently, he looked into my eyes.

"I will always love you, Dan Howell."

---------

(Sorry its a bit short I'm having a bit of a writers block genuinely sorry bout that)