Divergent High - Famous Tris Prior (Divergent Fan Fiction)

(A/N)

I know a lot of people do this, but I wanted to try it. Thanks for any support.

Tris POV

I wake up sweating and clutching at the sheets. I was having another nightmare about my childhood best friend, Tobias. Tomorrow would have been his birthday. We were inseparable from age two to age thirteen. He was my first kiss. I felt sparks every time we made contact with each other. I know this sounds sappy, but I think he was my true love. 

My career took off at age thirteen. I became an actress, singer, and dancer. I hated being away from him, so one day, about two years later, I went back to where he lived. His father answered the door and when I asked to see him, he told me that he had died three months earlier from a car crash. My whole body went numb and it was like a piece of me went missing.

I had nightmares about his death. He told me that he loved me, but I never got to tell him back. Just then someone opened my door. It was Sophie. (A/N The Infernal devices? Anyone?) She was one of my maids, but she was one of my only friends. Most people want to be friends with me because Im famous and have money. I know Tobias would have been a real friend.

"Are you alright, Miss?" Sophie asks.

"Yes, thank you Sophie. Please, call me Tris," I ask her. I guess I was screaming in my sleep again.

"Alright, M-Tris." she smiles and leaves.

I sigh and lay back down. Tomorrow I go back to public school. A school called Divergent High. Tomorrow, on Tobias' would be birthday, I go from home-schooling to public school. Well, tomorrow is going to be fun. 

(A/N)

Sorry it's kinda short. I will be updating soon. Remember to vote!