Ch 5

(A/N)  I have like literally over a hundred reads!!!!!! So freaking happy! 

Tris POV

I order four pizzas and we settle down in my room. Everyone is sprawled out on my black and pink rug.

"What should we play first?" I ask them.

"Ohh! Truth or dare!!" Uriah screams like a little kid.

"Okay, I'll go first. Uriah, truth or dare?" I say.

"Dare! I ain't no PANSYCAKE!!" he screams yet again.

"Okay, I dare you to let me die your hair whatever colors I want, and you have to leave it on until Monday morning." I say, smirking

"I accept!" he says, getting up.

I lead him to the bathroom and grin evilly. I pull out like ten different packages of dye. First I dye a line though the middle of his hair neon orange. Next I do another stripe, this one a striking purple. I continue to add lines, all in different colors. Hot pink, lime green, baby blue, bright yellow, blood red, aqua, and black.

"There, I'm done." I tell Uriah, smiling proudly at my masterpiece.

He turns to the mirror and screams

~~~~~~~~~~~~Four POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uriah accepts the dare and they walk out, down the hall, and into the bathroom. I watch Tris leave, she has the most beautiful smile ever, and I want her to be mine. I decide that I will ask her out tonight or tomorrow. I look back at the group and they are all staring at me.

"What?!" I say.

"You were thinking about Tris, weren't you?" Zeke asks.

My eyes widen. "What? No! I-"

"Don't even try number boy! We all know you like her. Or else, why did you guys kiss in the hallway?" Christina says.

"Really? Number boy?" I ask, staring at her.

"Your avoiding the question!"

"Okay, fine! So maybe I like her, but she's an international pop star! And-"

I am cut off by Chris yet again.

"Do you know what she told us before we went to the pool? She said that she felt sparks inside of her when you kissed, but she was afraid that you didn't feel them," Chris says.

All the girls nod in agreement.

'She felt them, too?!?!'  I thought, to myself.

Well I guess I said it out loud, because Marlene said "You felt them, too?!"

"Umm......."

"Okay, it's official! We are getting Tris and Four together!" Will says.

Everybody nods in agreement. I am about to respond, but suddenly we hear Uriah scream.

"WHAT THE HELL TRIS?!?! I LOOK RIDICULOUS!!!" he says.

"WELL, YOU COULD WASH IT OUT, BUT IT WOULD PROVE THAT YOU ARE A PANSYCAKE!!" Tris yells back.

She already knows how to get him to keep it.

Uriah stomps in. He looks ridiculous! His hair has lines with like seven different colors in it. We all roll on the floor laughing for a few minutes before Uriah continues.

"Zeke, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he says.

"I dare you to call a random number and yell "HELP! MY LLAMA IS MISSING! I NEED MY LLAMA! When they respond, tell them that you  never want to speak to them again, then hang up." Uriah says.