Roommate No.1

Seilah's POV

   I was slouched in the corner of my cell when I heard the door open followed by footsteps. They are probably here to torture me again, they all think that I am just as evil as the rest of my guild. I only did what I did to protect Kyoka, but I failed, that Titania killed her.

I was suddenly dropped to ground. Huh, that's weird, normally they would put some water in here and electrocute me, then put some animal to poison me.

It was the old bat with to much makeup on started talking to a blonde girl, she looked nice, but I can't trust anyone here.

"This is your first criminal that you will take home, Ms.Heartfilia, her name is Seilah, she is one of the nine demon gates formerly from the dark guild Tartaros."

I look over at the blonde girl, she looked terrified after the old bat said I was from Tartaros. I don't blame her, someone as weak looking as her should be scared. The old bat came up to me, looking down at me with disgust, and the blonde girl looked at me with, sadness, no one ever has looked at me that way since I've been here.

The old bat started speaking again.

"I will call for a guard to bring this prisoner to your living quarters and-," the blondie cut her off

"I'll take her by myself, it's not a problem," blondie said

Huh, to her living quarters, does this mean that I'm getting out of here? That means I can try to find everyone, if there still alive. I feel an arm grab my hand and another wrap around my waist.

I'm lifted of the ground, I look over to my left to see the blonde girl helping me walk. I look down to see her arm around my waist, I can't help but notice a pink sign on her hand. I know I have seen that mark before, but where is the question?

Lucy's POV

After the woman told me about Seilah, I kind of got scared when she told me that my first criminal was part of Tartaros, especially after what they did to everyone.

The woman started walking closer to Seilah, looking down on her as if she loathed her. I started to stare and I noticed all the caked up makeup on her face. I turned away when she started talking.

"I will call for a guard to bring this prisoner to your living quarters and-," I cut her off

"I'll take her by myself, it's not a problem," I said because there is no need for a guard to even touch her, they will probably end up scaring her, because of all the torture they buy her through

I grabbed her hand to pull her up, using my other arm to wrap around her waist. I felt her head shift towards me, and I felt her confusion glaring at me, until she started looking down. I would be embarrassed too, if I was immobile and an old enemy of mine had to help.

I thought that she would be as heavy as she looked but she was as light as a feather. I started walking over towards the door but she couldn't walk, and since she was so light, I picked her up bridal style.

I looked down at her and noticed she had bite marks and burn marks on her arms, legs, and stomach. How can the council have been so cruel, they shouldn't be able to treat people in general this horribly.