《1》♢ Confession

Goo Junhoe.

The badass of the school, but he's handsome af.

Well, he's my crush.

Today, I decided to confess to him.

Jisoo, my bestfriend mouthed a "no" to me because she is afraid that I might get hurt.

Yes, he is known for breaking the hearts of many girls.

But I don't care.

My love is on fire, I can't hold my affection to him anymore. So today is the day.

That's it. I'm gonna confess to him.

I did a last check on my appearance in the ladies' washroom before I walked towards his classroom.

Yes, his classroom is just beside of mine. We've never talked before but he always caught my attention.

I strode inside the classroom, ignoring the curious stares of the people around me.

I walked to the end of the corner, towards that particular desk just next to the window as I came face-to-face to him, who was gazing out the window.

I was full of courage just now, but when I came face-to-face with him, I literally turned into jelly.

"Uhmm.. that.." I started to say but it came out as stutters. I mentally cursed myself.

He turned away from the window as he looked at me.

"What do you want?" He said without much enthusiasm.

"I.. I've liked you all these time!" I confessed as I shut my eyes and looked to the floor.

I dare not open my eyes and I awaited for his reply.

I heard a "tsk" from him and as I opened my eyes, I saw him getting up from his seat and walked past me, as he bumped his shoulders against mine.

What the heck?

I clenched my fist as I grabbed the hem of his sleeve and my actions made him turn back in surprise.

"What else do you want, ugly?"

Did he just call me ugly?! Oh my freaking god.

I must have been blind to have fall for this rude jerk.

"Well, you could have rejected me nicely. But just look at your attitude. Tsk" I tsk-ed back at him.

"A waste for having a nice-looking face because your personality sucks like shit."

After I spat my words out, I could hear lots of gasps spreading across the room. Everyone was taken aback by my outrageous behaviour. But he deserved it, don't you think?

That jerk's eyebrow twitched as his eyes started to dart across the room.

Felt humiliating, eh? Serves you right for crushing a girl's heart with your rudeness!

I smirked in triumph as I leave the room with a sense of satisfaction.

That is what you get when you get on the nerves of me, Kim Y/N.