《2》♢ Uproar

Is it only my feeling?

Am I thinking too much? How come I feel like stares are at me wherever I go?

Whatever, I don't care. I walked to my lockers to put my things as usual, when Jisoo suddenly dragged me by my bag and I ended up following her by walking backwards.

"Yah, yah! Kim Jisoo! What are you doing? I can barely walk!" Still being dragged along, I shouted but she "shhh" me off.

"Just follow me for a while!" She whined as she pulled me to the school hall and I saw students crowding around the stage.

There, stood the person that had never crossed my mind.

Standing right in the middle of the stage was him, the rude ass from yesterday.

He was annoucing something using the microphone, I didn't even want to pay attention to him because I believe nothing good will come out from his mouth but my eyes perked up when I hear my name

".....Kim Y/N...."

I turned to look at Jisoo as she gestured for me to listen to him.

"Will become my girlfriend from today onwards."

What the...?

At this instance he spotted me, and he slowly made his way down the stairs. I hastily looked at Jisoo and she cheered for me but wait.. this is not what I expected?

As he made his way towards me, I didn't know what to do.

And my instincts tell me to...

"Yah! Kim Y/N! Why are you running away from me?!" He shouted as he started to race after me.

This is too awkward and too sudden! I don't know what to do so I just ran away.