Aurora

I wake up to see my dark brown curls in my face, I try moving my hands to pull my hair up and notice I'm tied down.

The games begun..

I'm already late but my grand entrance hasn't even started yet..

My name is Aurora Alejandra Jones.

I turned 15 last year... This brings me to the conclusion of there's a way out of the system. They aren't constantly watching us like they say they are.

They wanted us to be smart and equip.. well here they go.

Aurora Alejandra found a lag and she is getting out of here!

Though I have to play it off...

The thing I'm most certain of

Is that they pay attention to us the most in the arena.. therefore I have to be more civil and careful.

Though, I'm more experienced I

have a greater chance of getting us out.

All they have to do is cooperate.

The girl seems like she could be trusted but that Thomas boy seems like he and I will have a set of problems.

They took us from what could've been perfect homes, for their own.. sick project! To say I'm furious is an understatement my life before could've been great.. but now is not the time to dwell on the past. I have one chance only to figure out what to do and I'm taking it.

Starting

Now.

Right Now, I know who's going to be on My team.