Chapter 4 The sleepover

Ako and Subaru got ready in the morning and now their getting ready for their sleepover/guys night today. And they are breakfeast ,then watch their tv show "Idol time".

When the episode was done they were getting in their room and getting food and in stuff for their sleepovers.

Ako was putting  fun stuff like in her room nerfguns,water ballons,firecrackers,movies, stuff animals,big fluffy pillows, big fluffy light green carpet around her room,animes,and mangas.

To Subaru he also put stuff in his room for his "guys night"

Subaru's room

(Everything in his room is for his "guys night")

So both of them we're somehow done at the same time and walked out their room at the same time(A/N:AHAHAHA😂 Sibling power)

"So do u remember what I said"-Ako with a small amount of a death aura

"Yes,but do YOU remember what I said"-Subaru with the same small amount of a death aura.

"Yes ,I did "-Ako

"So when are u starting ur sleepover?" -Subaru

(There's no more death aura)

"At 5. And you?"-Ako while drinking a cup of chocolate milk

"Ok-WHAT!😲"-Subaru surprised while just drinking water.

"What?"-Ako being confused

"My guys night start at 5 too"-Subaru

(AHAHAHA😜😂 Sibling powers AGAIN)

"Wow"-Ako

When Ako said that Shizuka came in dressed up casually but not too casually saying

"You two, me and your father are going to visit your Aunt Kina (Kina is their aunt from their mom's side.She has pale orange color hair and has pale blue eyes and she's a very Nice and kind person. Kina is older then Shizuka by 3 year. She has 2 children's that are a girl and boy in college and are named Mizu and Kasai meaning water for girl and fire for boy)

"So you two in charge your friends can stay here to keep you two company. Don't do anything bad and be careful. Don't open the door to anyone you don't know. Call me or your father if anything bad happen. And we're going today and theirs food to last you two for a month because we're going to go for a month. And I love you two ,take care"-Shizuka
Said kissing both of them on their foreheads.