Chapter 19 day 13:Frebreze

Morning

Everyone was sleeping soundly and( SNOORRRREEEEEE) U COULD HEAR ASAHI'S "MEANINGFUL" LOUD SNORE!

Everyone was sleeping deeply becuz they were all tired BUT Mahiru, was covering her ears with her pillow.

Until she snaps...

"SHUT.THE.HECK.UP!"-Mahiru and the period stands for her slamming a pillow on Asahi's face making him wake up and everyone started waking up in the process.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"-Asahi screamed thinking something attacked him viscously.

"What the f***?!"-Kanata yelled

"WATCH UR DANG PROFANITY!!!"-Ako smacked Kanata on the back of the head earning an "ow" from him.

"WHATS HAPPEN!"-Subaru stood up looking like a mess with a bat in one hand ready to swing it at someone.

"?"-Koharu question noticing the room at what's everyone doing.

"Omg shut the f-heck up!"-the boys said

"NEED BEAUTY SLEEP!"-The girls shouted

Yume and Laura sweatdropped at the crazy morning.

"MAHIRU! WHAT WAS TE FOR!"-Asahi finally became awake and wide eyes and was yelling at Mahiru.

"CUZ U WONT FREAKIN SHUT UR MOUTH WITH YOUR LOUD SNORING!"-Mahiru yelled back at Asahi

"WHAT! I DONT SNORE!"-Asahi defended himself

"B**** I HAVE WITNESSES!"-Mahiru jokingly yet in a mad way and yelled at Asahi.

Making him gasp!

"AGAIN WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!"-Subaru yells putting away his bat.

Everyone then turns to him.

"Says the person who "accidentally" starts cussing all the time-.-"-Nozomu pointed out

"Shut up you d***"-Subaru then rolls his eyes.

"YOU JUST CURSED RIGHT NOW!"-Nozomu pointed out earning chuckles and giggles from everyone .

"Whatever c'mon everyone it's already 1 pm....now how is it still bright outside-.-"- Subaru said and walked out , everyone just shrugged and followed, one by one out the room to wake up.

30 minutes later~

Everyone finished freshening up and started going to the dining table to eat.

Except Naomi and Izayoi wasn't at the table cuz they finished eating.

While everyone was peacefully eating they heard....stomps of footsteps and a beeping noise getting louder and louder towards them following with loud foot stomps.

"Am i the only one who hears that?"-Asahi ask stopped playing on his phone.

"If it's the loud footsteps and the beeping noise then no"-Subaru answers

"What the f*** is that then"-Kanata exclaimed calmly

"Did u close the door last night"-Ako ask

"..... idk"-Yume eyes adverted away

"...we're dead"-Laura said stiffening up.

"Ok everyone be calm and whisper and there's a back door come with me"-Nozomu whispers

"How the f-heck do u know that when u don't live here!"-Subaru whisper yell

"Don't judge me! I was adventuring around"-Nozomu whisper yell back