blackhatxmale!reader

_Suggested by Trash5960_

Your p.o.v.

I wandered around the manor. I shivered flugg always cranked the ac up to a ridiculous temperature. He was making an invention for the upcoming auction, Demencia was probably annoying him, 505 was probably on his new found love... Social media, and blackhat... Er I actually don't know what blackhat does. A lot of the time he just sits around his office doing whatever male demons do.

I walked towards the end of the hall, towards blackhats door. I walked a little faster. Sure I was a little nervous around him! Wasn't everyone? Although for me it wasn't because I was really scared of him, but because I liked him... Suddenly I heard the door swing open interrupting my thoughts. Before I could think I felt a hand pull me in.

Blackhats p.o.v.

I swiftly yanked y/n into my office. Slamming the door behind him he stared at me still in shock. I had feelings for y/n. I knew he probably didn't like me back but I had made an agreement with myself to admit my feelings for him even if it was for the worst. "Listen to me!" I demanded looking him in the eyes. "I didn't want to tell you this... But its for the greater good. I like you y/n and I don't want to be just coworkers anymore." I finished nervously tugging my jacket.

"I l-like you to" he stuttered back. I felt my heart turn. I pulled him in for a quick kiss and I felt myself blush. I took off my trench coat and wrapped it around y/n shoulders. "Its kind of cold out." I said awkwardly. He just smiled and waved as he walked out the door. "Wait!" I said. I saw him peek through again. "Do you want to... I don't know watch a movie sometime?" I asked smiling. "Yah that sounds great!" He said. I smiled.