blackhatxfem!reader

Your p.o.v.

I rolled around in bed. I loved working here in blackhats mansion it was always fun being flugs assistant and helping out around the lab seeing all the awesome stuff they made here every day was nothing short of amazing. But it was... Well lonely and worst of all i knew that i had strong feelings for my boss blackhat. I jumped as i heard someone enter my room swiftly and close the door.

"Who's there?!" I asked scared as hell. "Only me~" I yelped as I noticed my boss crawling onto my bed towards me. "Oh um hey boss what's up?" I asked nervously what the hell was he doing. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed. "I have feelings for you y/n I have since you started working for me and I can't hold myself back from taking you any longer." I was shocked, but before I could reply I yelped as I felt him bote into my shoulder definitely drawing blood. I groaned as he pulled out of me sharp teeth dripping with my blood.

"You taste so good y/n." I began to kiss him letting his long tongue enter my mouth he moaned and I watched as he began to un button my pajama shirt. He slipped it off carefully I yelped as the cold air hit my breasts. I tried to cover myself up, but my wrists were still pinned to my bed by his strong hands. "Please don't cover yourself señorita your so beautiful." I felt my heart speed up at his kind words.

He began to suck and bite on my breasts making me moan and pull him closer to me. When he finished he began to leave a trail of kisses down my abdomen and stomach. When he reached my pants he looked up at me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Good, because I don't think I could've waited any longer." He pulled down my pants and I moaned as I felt a tentacle stroke my wet pussy he used his extra limbs to spread my legs he then leaned down and began to eat me out mercilessly. I moaned and grinded against his tongue. He was so good. He added to the pleasure y using a tentacle to rub my clit.

Blackhats p.o.v.

Y/n was so delicious. "I'm going to come!" She moaned. She came into my mouth and I licked up every last drop. I pulled down my slacks and boxers letting my erect member spring out. I positioned myself at her entrance. "P-please be g-gentle." She said. I obeyed slowly pushing myself in. She screamed and stopped as a trickle of blood ran down her leg. I stopped and let her adjust to my size. "Move." She said. I happily obliged thrusting in and out of her enjoying her moans of pleasure. "Y-your so tight!" I yelled in between moans of lust. I came inside of her and our juices mixed.

Collapsing on top of her I had never felt this happy. "I love you blackhat." She said snuggling against my chest. "I love you to y/n."