chapter three.

THIS IS A WARNING, IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES, SKIP THIS CHAPTERRRR.

otherwise, enjoy you little hornballs.

Indyamarie

His lips locked on mine, and his tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him in reluctantly. He explored my mouth, deepening the kiss, the taste of weed lingered on his breath. He moved down my face, kissing and sucking on my jawline. He moved downwards still, until he got to my neck. I gasped and moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. He pulled off my shirt as he went, licking down my chest all the way to my stomach. He stayed there, leaving hickeys as he pulled down my pants, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He went back up and began kissing me again, this time he tasted like my perfume. He took his shirt off, breaking the kiss only for a second. He began to grind and I could feel him growing hard through the thin material of his sweatpants. He pulled those off too, and I felt myself pool, my panties growing wetter by the second. He left a trail of hickeys as he traveled back south, and then he delicately removed my underwear with his teeth. He hesitated, but only for a second before attacking my clit with his tongue. He licked and swirled, flicked and sucked. Before long, he had me moaning like crazy.I was close.

"X..." I moaned lightly. "I-I-" he spit on my pearl and my leg twitched right before I began to waterfall. He licked it all up before kissing me again. He then came close to my ear.

"Now you're gonna get the real thing, babygirl." He growled in my ear. He quickly pulled down his boxers and I was surprised by the length. He clearly saw my reaction. "They don't call my YungDaggerDick for nothin babygirl. You a virgin?" He asked.
"Yeah, and my birth control hasn't been working lately so can we use a c-" he cut me off by shoving all 9 inches in me. I screamed in pain.
"S-slower," I pleaded, adjusting to his length. He did as I asked him, and the pain slowly melted into pleasure as he slowly stroked. He began to pick up speed as he placed his hand on my neck and slowly put his weight on it. All of a sudden, he stopped.
"Beg for it." He growled. Wow, kinky much? I thought to myself.
"Please X."
"What's my name?" He asked. You know what he means, Indya.
  "Please daddy" I managed, and he immediately started stroking faster than ever. I clawed into his back as I screamed his name.
"DADDY!" I screamed as he went balls deep. "I'm ab-"
"Me too." He started moaning lowly. I felt myself release as I screamed his name. My toes curled and then my stomach dropped as I felt him release inside me. Well my mom is gonna kill me.
He threw me one of his tees, I assumed this was his house, and I put it on along with my bra and panties from earlier. I suddenly realized what had happened.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"This was all a mistake, I didn't mean to get high, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. This was just a big mistake." I said as I scrambled out the door and down the stairs in a panic. By then it was 4am and everybody had left. Except Ski. I bumped into him in the kitchen and at this point I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed circles on my back.
"Ski...I...I got high and fucked X and he forgot to pull out, and I can't afford to be pregnant because I have a modeling career ahead of me and I'm only 19, I can't have a baby and that's gonna put it on hold, and-" He held me tighter as tears flowed freely down my face. I turned around to go back upstairs to get my clothes so Ski could drop me off, but I ran into X.
"Indya, I-"
"NO, SHUT UP. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH. IM GOING HOME." I yelled while crying. Ski went upstairs to go get my clothes while I sat on the couch. X decided to sit beside me.
"Indya, look. I know you're mad. I'm sorry. That's all I can say, and nothing else. The chances of pregnancy are not 100%. You might be lucky, even if that means I'm not."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, wiping a tear.
"Never mind. The point is, it's not all over. At least not yet." he said.
"Wow, thanks." I replied sarcastically. X went in for a hug, but I saw Ski coming downstairs and got up. I took off the tshirt I was wearing and threw it to X. He threw it back and told me to keep it. Whatever. Little did I know that wasn't the end of my life, but just the beginning. I put my cropped sweatshirt back on and got in the car in nothing but that and my underwear. The ride home was silent, deadly silent, but there were still silent tears. When we pulled in my driveway, Ski got out with me. He pulled me into his chest and whispered in my ear.
"Everything's gonna be okay babygirl. You're gonna be alright." He let go and wiped the last tear from my cheek. I composed myself and turned around as he pulled out of the driveway. Maybe Ski was right, though.
A/N- That smut made me realllllllly uncomfortable while I was writing it and I kinda feel like I need to take a bath in some mf holy water after that. Sorry it's kinda short tho :/. Just a side note, I will be releasing a clean version of this chapter. As always, show this book lots and lots of loveeee❤️ otay love y'all bye -<3

998 words, unedited.