Story 1: Drown

It was a bright and sunny day.

Danny woke up particularly happy, today he got to see his son in law.

Danny put on his tight tutu and black lace panties and his favorite Victoria's Secret bra. It hugged Danny's curves perfectly, Danny looked good and he felt good.

/////

"Hi daddy!" Danny's daughter, Petunia greeted. He smothered her right in a big hug and gave her butt a little smack. That's how the DeVitos greeted one another. He turned to his son in law, John. 

John looked Danny up and down and licked his lips. Danny smiled and pulled him into a big hug and gave his butt an extra good slapping. He motioned for John to kneel down and Danny whispered in his ear. 

"Meet me in the bathroom." John nodded and offered a friendly smile. See Danny worked for Donald Trump, a living cheeto. Yes the worlds first living and talking cheeto. Sometimes he offered to stick it up Danny and Danny obviously agreed. But besides that he didn't get much action.

////

While eating dinner Danny ran his hand up against John's thighs. They both excused themselves and ran into the bathroom.

John leaned down over his 4'10 step dad and whispered lowly and seductively in his ear. 

"You've been a very naughty girl for daddy. Bend over"

Danny got excited as he bent over and heard the sound of toothpaste cap opening, John lubed himself with toothpaste. He pulled down Danny's pink tight tutu and slowly aligned himself with Danny's entrance, he pushed in slowly but surely.

He placed his hands on Danny's shoulder and started fucking into Danny at an incredible pace. Danny moaned which set off John more.

"Fuck princess your hole is so tight." 

"I know." Danny remarked back through his screaming moans.

John's pace increased amazingly and started fucking Danny faster and faster. Soon Danny squirted all over the bathroom filling up the whole room with cum while John kept fucking into Danny until they drowned in the bathroom with Danny's cum.