3

Breanne Summers

I hear the light sound of music playing in the background and shifting next to me, I open my eyes and see the sun shining through the window.

I rub my eyes and and turn to see jack on his phone and then he notices me and smiles and i smile back.

" oh good your awake " i hear daniel say driving and i look at him through the rear view mirror and nod my head.

" good morning dani" i say and yawn covering my mouth.

" Morning " i whisper to jack since corbyn was sleeping next to me and zach sleepingin the back.

" good morning bre" he says with a smile and locks his phone

We stop at a diner and i grab my a pair of clothes and walk in the bathroom to change and brush my teeth

I walk out in a white shirt , denim jeans and my blue checkered vans and spot the guys in a booth so i walk over and take a seat next to daniel.

" you look good" he whispers in my ear and i blush looking down and then look back up to see jack looking at me but looks away immediatly.

I let it go and we order our food and then a girl comes over smiling at the boys.

" can i please take a picture with you guys" she asks nervously

" yeah " i hear them chorus around

" um can you please take it for me " the girl asks and i nod getting up and she takes my place

I take the picture and i hand her the phone back with a smile and walks away and i sit down in my spot next to daniel.

we eat our food and we head out to the car and this time corbyn starts to drive and i sit in the front since daniel and jonah didn't get much sleep.

" where are we going anyway?" i ask corbyn

" california " he says and i looked at him shocked

I let it go and he starts to play music and he starts to sing along to the lyrics and then jack joins him.

"We on something , something some we on something different"

" In a rush, even though we young, we flexin" zach starts to sing and then they all start to sing

" Fall in love , bout' a hundred times a day, like it's not enough" i just smile and start snapchatting them and posting it on my story.

" you guys are amazing " i say to them with a smile

" well thank you miss summers" Jack says and winks at me through the rear view mirror and i blush looking down.

" what band is that?" i ask

" our band Why Don't We" zach says from the back

" that was you guys " i ask surprised and with wide eyes

" yep that was us" jonah says with a chuckle and we continue to listen to music the rest of the way.

--

We stopped at Taco bell and we walked in and i sat down at a table scrolling through instagram when i feel a presence next to me.

" what you doing" i hear the voice say and i look up and see jack and i smile

" on instagram that's all" i say and he nods taking the phone from my hands

" HEY" i say to him

He goes to the search and types his name in and follows himself and the boys and then hands me my phone back.

" your welcome" he says and smiles taking out his phone and following me back

We eat our food in silence and then we go back to the car and get in.

Jack was driving, me in the front , Zach,Daniel, and Corbyn in the middle and Jonah in the back.

We were at the rental car center and jack goes in and hands the person the keys and we order an uber and make our way to the airport.

------------------

WC: 696

Hope you enjoyed reeading :)