31

Jack  Avery

I sat on my bed running over the events of last night and it made me crazy and a mess and daniel sat on the end of the bed asking me what had happened.

I hear my door open and comes in a furious jonah and he grabs me by the collar and punches me square on the cheek and i wince in pain. 

" jonah stop" daniel says trying to stop him

" you hurt her why, why hurt the only girl that loves you" he says with anger still being held by the collar.

He lets go and pushes me on the ground making a loud thud and i bit my lip in the process making it cut my lip.

he walks out in anger and daniel helps me up and then breanne walks in looking at me and walking towards the bathroom and comes out with a rag and cleans up the cut on my forehead.

As she presses the cold rag on the scar i wince in pain and she looks at me then back at the scar.

" stay still " she says and cleans up the blood and then puts a band aid over it and throws away the paper and walks towards the door .

" bre" i call out and she turns around

" it's breanne" she says coldly

" bre come on can we talk about this" i say with confidence as i walk towards her

"no" i say but i pull her back 

"bre" i say but she pulls away and walks out the room shutting the door behind and i still in the same spot. I was so angry that i got up and threw a lamp at the wall making it shatter and i let out a loud scream. My warm tears run down my face and my eyes  were red and at that moment i knew i was broken.

I messed up and i need to get my girl back no matter how long it's going to take, I don't care if it takes 1 month or even 2 years i'm going to get her back.

--------

WC: 337

Hope you liked reading this chapter :))

Q: How do you want jack to get back Breanne?

Leave your answers in the comments below :))