My Life Is Like Poetry P2

This one is a sequel to one of my old one shots from my old profile its called my life is like poetry and you'll b able to get the profile account from my other story called attention if you haven't read the first part yet, but if you have read part 1 then wot r u doing reading this info get into the story, i hope u all like it my lovely reader-chans

The song will be holding on for a hero enjoy

Quattro says this
I promise you i will never ever leave you

Y/n pov
I walked into my mums house closing the door knowing that she's not home yet, i slide down the door hearing the rain coming down hitting the roof top, tears cascading down my face through the creases in my skin "why quattro why, why did you have to break me"

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need

Quattros pov
I cant believe shes gone my first love, and im the one that did this to her, im the one that broke her heart.

I couldn't stop looking at the picture she left, seeing the hurt look on her face that i knew i brought to her, she did everything for me, she loved me so much and how do i repay her, that's right i cheat on her and lie to her "y/n I'm so sorry" i spoke as tears came down.

Y/n pov
It shows y/n going up to her room

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

(Dada dada dada dada da)

She makes it to her room and falls onto her bed looking up at the ceiling.

"why? i loved you so much"

2yrs later
Quattro pov
I'm gonna make it up to you y/n I'll make sure to.

I wont let go of you so easily.

Y/n pov
"great job babe you totally settled that case" i looked at my boyfriend and saw how proud of me he was "thanks babe i tried"
I replied hugging him.

Walking into my apartment i collapse on my couch tired as its now midnight, looking to the side at my picture of me and bf/n i still feel like I'm incomplete, like my heart is empty.

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasies
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
Isn't there a superman to sweep me off my feet?

Quattro pov
Chucking my beer on the ground i look at myself in the mirror and see just how much damage these two years have done to me, i look hideous.

Grabbing the newspaper off my table i see a familiar face "y/n" i see her there standing at the front of a court house with a guy holding her from behind and a big smile on her face, 'she should only smile like that because of me' i felt my anger starting to rise. "i need her, i need her now" i spoke my voice quivering in each second that passes.
"im gonna get rid of him and im gonna have her back if its the last thing i do, i need her with me"
I stare at her in the picture as tears start cascading down the sides of my face.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be larger than life

Y/n pov
i look out side and see that its started raining so i grab my coat and umbrella and set out for a walk, i always liked the rain, to some it may seem depressing but for some odd reason it helps me think about things more clearly and ever since that day with 'him' its been my best friend

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear that there's someone somewhere watching me

Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the raging flood
Oh, his approach is like a fire in my blood

As i walk through out our local park i see a figure sitting on the swings, he was hunched over hands on his face, i could make out the fact that he was slightly shaking "is he crying"  i silently asked my self, but as i got closer i saw him clear as day.

I gasped, my eyes widen, dropping my umbrella as i cover my mouth out of pure shock.

He looked up at me, his eyes widening, he quickly stood from the swing slowly making his way to me "y,y/n, is that really you"

I shook my head closing my eyes and placing my hands over my ears trying to shut off the sound of his voice 'this isn't real'  i kept thinking 'he's not here, he'll never come back for you'  is all i could think, my love, my one and only, my hero, he's gone.

I'll meet a hero
And then we'll dance 'til the morning light
Dreaming, he'll lead me
Held tight,
Tonight's the night

Quattro pov
I see her standing there right in front of my eyes,' I've come all this way to see her once more and now here she is, the love of my life' i walk up to her and see that she's trembling, her hands over her ears.

I gently placed my hands over hers, i felt her stiffen and shutter at my touch but i continued and eventually i was able to remove her hands and gently hold them in mine "y/n please listen to me"  i speak, my voice trembling, i felt fear, i felt joy, i felt pain but i deserve to feel this way after all i done to her.

"what is it Quattro", 'that voice, oh how i miss hearing her sweet angelic voice' "y/n im sorry, i am so sorry for what i done, and for the past two years all I've thought about is you, the day you left me was the day i forgot about that other chick, the day you left was the day i died inside"  tears were now streaming from my face and i didn't bother to hide them or hold them in "your my everything, without you i might as well die, your the very air that i breath, please y/n please forgive me, please i need you, i love you, your the love of my life"  i look up into her eyes to see them wide, even though its raining i can make out the tear drops on her face as they do well to blend in with the rain "please y/n i need you"

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

Quattro pov
"your my hero y/n" i lean in and await for her to move away as a sign to stop, but she makes no attempts to move so i carry on until at last my lips meet hers, how I've missed this, kissing the love of my life, my hero.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

Y/n pov
' Quattro you will forever be my hero'

There u go my reader-chans theres another for ya hope you all like it as much as i liked writing it, remember im always open for requests