Atemxreader

Hey guys so this going to be a atem x reader as shown above i hope u all like it and remember im always willing to take requests

Y/n pov
I sit here in my small box room, you see my name is y/n, l/n im a faithful servant of the Pharaoh, I've known him for a very long time, my mother was as well once a faithful servant but sadly when i was 5 she was taken from me, bought into slavery for another and i haven't seen her since.

Every night i pray by my window in hopes of seeing her again, "Y/N GET DOWN HERE NOW"  i quickly jump up at the sound of my name and run down the big palace stairs to the throne room, and upon approaching the throne i bowed "you called" i hardly heard the Pharaoh speak its normally the little man besides him that gives the orders "yes you slave why didn't you come at our first call", "im sorry sir i did not hear you" i slightly peer up at the little man and see him fuming, i know whats about to come as i mentally prepare myself "that's not good enough........ GUARD"  i wait as i here the approaching footsteps and closing my eyes tight i let him drag me to my feet and pull up the back of my top exposing my back "you know the penalty, 10whips and if i hear you scream or make any sounds at all you'll receive another 10 understood"  i nod and get ready for the pain to come.

*whip* 'I'm okay'  *whip* 'the colour of the sky is the most beautiful blue I've ever seen'  *whip* 'im gonna make it through'  *whip* 'I'll see my mum again'  *whip* 'I'll see her smile once more' *whip* 'even if it is just one last time' as the whips came to a finish the guard threw me to the ground having blood cover the floors "next time come or you'll receive the same punishment, now clean up this mess now"  i nod and bow one last time, trying to get up im sure i saw the Pharaoh have a look of hurt and regret but im sure i was just losing my mind or maybe im still in my positive state of mind for you see every time i get punished my last thought is always how beautiful the Pharaohs eyes are and how grateful and kind he is to his kingdom and his people, he's not the one who summons these punishments but he also isn't the one to stop them.

Atem pov
'no not again' i thought 'stop it your hurting her'  i hated seeing my people get hurt especially y/n, i dont know what it is but i feel different towards her, i feel as if i need to protect her, i feel like she deserves more then just being a servant, she deserves a big luxurious room where she can sleep in peace, i feel she needs the best things in life.

I cant help but to watch her clean up the blood stains on the floor from the previous event, 'she shouldn't be doing that'  i thought and done something i know i will not regret.

Y/n pov
As i scrubbed the floors i see a pair of feet in front of me, i look up and see that it is the pharaoh and as quick as lightning i got back down and bowed "your kingship", "rise" at the sound of his voice which i found was deep and strong i quickly stood but continued to look at the floor "everyone leave this instant" my eyes widened 'oh no whats he going to do to me' "i-im sorry Pharaoh I'll clean up faster"  i shuttered.

Atem pov
"i-im sorry Pharaoh I'll clean up faster" she shuttered which hurt me, i dont know why but it does , i didn't want her to be scared of me "its alright y/n im not going to hurt you"  i bent down and grabbed the rags and started to clean the rest of the mess "w-what are you doing, Pharaoh please dont"  i looked up at her and into her beautiful e/c "im the Pharaoh and i order you to stand there", she bit her lip and stood there, but watching her bite her lip like that sent chills down my spine 'what is this'.

Once i finished cleaning the mess i dusted myself off "there now its all clean"  as i look back to her i see she's still steering at the ground so i place a finger under her chin and lift her head up gently so my eyes meet hers "you're name is y/n right" she nods and i smile "great"

Y/n pov
Time skip-that night
I couldn't believe he knew my name, and i definitely couldn't believe he cleaned up the mess, i smile a small smile and blushed as i thought of him, the king, the Pharaoh.

Atem pov
I lay on my half in my big king sized bed, looking to the side i cant help but imagine y/n laying there sleeping peacefully with her small fragile arms around me, and blushing i slowly lift my hand and try to stroke her check only to be left feeling the empty space besides me 'i miss her already'.

3rd pov
That night the two layed in their separate rooms thinking of one another and both coming to a conclusion that they were surly and absolutely in love with each other.

Hey guys if you like this one comment and tell me and I'll do a part 2 if you like thanks my wonderful reader-chans