Prologue

"(Y/N) C'mon I know your tougher than that! " Your brother, Chael said as he looked at you lying on the ground. Some bruise on your legs, arms and on the forehead as you tried to stand after some beaten up trial by your brother. "Chael I think its enough for now. " Danielle said as he tried to help you but you shove him away as you stand by yourself; Confidence and Bravery running in your body now. "No, let's continue this. It didn't hurt me even a bit. " You said as you dusted your shoulder cause of some dirt on it. Chael look at you a bit sad but then smile. "Okay but I wouldn't go easy on this time now. " he said as he began running at your direction. You put your fighting stance as Chael come closer and closer. He throw his hand into a punch in your face but quickly dodged it by kneeling down. Chael was surprised at your quick movements then felt something hit him hard below. "(Y-Y/N) w-why... " he chocked out as he curl on the ground shivering. You couldn't help but laugh at his reactions. Actually you just throw well maybe too much force on the punch you just landed crotch. You kept laughing and laughing as you fell on your back laughing still until it hurt your stomach. Danielle shook his head and looked at you both. "Let's go in. I need to treat (Y/N)'s wounds. Chael you know that she's your youngest sister, and only girl in the family so take it slow next time. " Danielle said as he help you up still Chael curling down there. "Poor Chael tsk tsk tsk. " You gave a soft chuckle as you went off inside your house.