Chapter 1

~•<•{•(Y/N)•POV)•}•>•~

<{DREAMING}>

You woke up in a land made of "SWEETS". Gazing at  your surroundings as you drool over smelling the sweet scent of candies and chocolate. As you stroll around, you stumble on a forest which the trees are made out of cotton candy. You took a chocolate fruit that is from a cotton candy tree and began to eat as its taste of it wasn't comparable to the chocolates you buy on the store or SM and because of that you started to gobble the rest of the chocolate fruits of the tree. " Ahh it taste like heaven!!!! I could almost live here forever!!!" You scream in joy as you eat the last chocolate fruit. You look at the tree and decided to climb up. Your skills were best so climbing a tree wouldn't be hard. As you reach almost the top, you rested on a branch looking at the pink colored cotton. You took a pinch on it and tasted it, your close your eyes enjoying the perfect sweetness of it. "Eating it wouldn't be that bad~ Right?~ " You put an evil smirk and began eating the pink cotton. Gnawing on every single cotton tasting so much sweetness. You stopped and look at it as you almost eat the whole tree. "Hehe oops. " you slightly chuckle as you jump off the branch then began to walk again. "God this place is soo AMAZING!!! " in the last word you said, you almost scream it as you hear it echo. It was weird but didn't bother you. You continue to walk as your eyes gaze upon something. "No way!!! " you shouted as you were now staring at a huge waffle house. "ITS FULL AND MADE OF WAFFLES!!! " you dash to it opening the door seeing everything in waffle: the furniture, frame, chairs, table and even the television is made of waffle. The waffle was soft making you bounce a bit every step you take. An idea came into your mind and started to jump bouncing on the waffle. You giggle which is rarely heard from you. You jumped around the house and found a waffle person. You chase it and after you caught it you started to devour its head. You laugh evilly as you continue your pace. Busy eating the waffle man, a voice came somewhere. "You shouldn't have done that... " It said as you turn around to find a good-looking boy standing there wearing elf costume. He has blonde hair, fine skin and red eyes floating to an black emptiness. Its eyes crying out blood. "You have met with a terrible fate haven't you?... " he said as he smile deviously but you find it cute. You let go of the waffle man who is now bleeding syrup. He kept his not much scary smirk in his face as you stare at him. You stood up from your feet and walk to him and stopped in front of him pinched his soft cheek which made you giggle again. "Aww how cute! " you yelp as you continue to pinch it more then shove off by the boy. "What is wrong with you?! " he shouted as you just look at him rubbing your butt in pain. "That wasn't nice! " you shouted back as he was surprise at your sudden actions. "Y-You're not afraid of me?... " he asked as you stood and dusted your rear. "Why would I be afraid of you when you are so cute and adorable! " you squeak as he tilt his head in confusion. "I'm cute... And adorable!?!?! "