Chapter Two

Chapter two: Family

After sixteen hours of travelling well, that's for the pilot, stewardess and the butler but for me that was sixteen hours of sleep. I think I need more sleep; like wake me up after three decades, thanks.

Sleep /slēp/ noun. 

a condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.

After a year finally I got a decent sleep, sadly my treacherous partner is asleep at the moment. The difference is he won't be waking up any time soon, not now, not ever.

Touché, isn't it?

She sigh. If sleeping beauty is tired at sleeping, I would definitely and happily switch in her place right now. That is the most pleasing idea that my brain could produce.

I think I hit my head way back in Australia.

Whatever.

Anyways. Okay, where am I? Ah, yeah, yeah We are talking about sleep. yeah, All I need is sleep yet these good-for-nothing people hit a nerve and I need to end their stay here on earth. Why? simply because the earth needs some fertilizer. Don't you think?

Call me Grim Reaper, at your service. She smiled devilishly.

"Young Lady, the car is already here." I hear Dastgir say after I change my clothes, already did shower too.

Let me formally introduce my butler, Dastgir. He's my guardian slash bodyguard slash butler. He is really a big help and a loyal one, if he isn't then I did already strangle him a long time ago.

I didn't answer, instead I made my way towards the door of the private plane and there I saw a 

Bentley with a driver already waiting for me. Dastgir is also already at the bottom of the stairs of the plane.

I hop inside the car and so as Dastgir, and off we go.

At last I'm back. I missed the scenery here.

After thirty minutes of just sitting inside the car, we finally arrive at the Palace.

The gigantic gates opened at the sight of our arriving car.

The Kingdom of Netherlands.

Eventually the car came to halt. As Dastgir opened the door of the car, I quickly hop out of the car. The guards opened the huge black metallic door of the Palace. Bowing as I pass them.

I run to where I think my parents are, right now. It is definitely at my fathers private office.