Zane x Kawaii~Chan

It was a day at the Maid Café, Zane was stopping by, it was after the Starlight vacation, Aaron proposed to Aphmau at the most beautiful resort at the end of the summer when Aphmau learned to swim.

Zane and Kawaii~Chan became closer after everything Kawaii~Chan told Zane about and helped Zane with, they were hanging out at Zane's place, but suddenly, it escalated.

Kawaii~Chan was held close to Zane, but then Zane pulled her onto his lap, she blushed but snuggled into his chest, for some reason they were watch a horror movie, there was jumpscare so Kawaii~Chan wrapped her legs around Zane and shook, keeping her head tucked under his head.

Zane grabbed her back for support and Kawaii~Chan looked up with eyes of, go ahead and then Zane pulled her up as she grinded onto Zane, that only lasted for a while though, Zane carried Kawaii~Chan to his room.

Ugh.. No Kawaii~Chan.. I thought you were innocent!

They were undressed in 2 snaps and Kawaii~Chan couldn't suck Zane's member because her mouth was too small and she had sharp teeth, so Kawaii~Chan just licked his member, her small sandpaper like tongue tickled Zane's member and he laughed and moaned at the same time ICKLE ME TICKLE ME PICKLE ME TOO
and then Zane's grabbed Kawaii~Chan and lifted the small figure up onto him, he then flipped over so Kawaii~Chan was underneath.

Kawaii~Chan moaned repeatedly and attached her claws to the bedding, then she cummed, and then she went down on Zane again, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and hid her sharp teeth, then sucked his member, it worked for a few minutes but then she felt her teeth coming back and her mouth closing so she quickly pulled away. Wiping cum that was dripping from her mouth.

Her sweet eyes gave a look of ending, and they cuddled up next to each other, Kawaii~Chan's head in the crevice of Zane's neck, Zane pet her ears, she was shocked at first but then relaxed and enjoyed the scratch, Zane's arm was slightly protecting her while scratching her ear.

Then they both fell asleep.

Naked and afraid 😏