Just Say You Love Me

*Aaron's P.O.V*

"Aaron will you stop being such a dick, and pass me the damn remote?" My very impatient sister, Caroline asked. She has been gushing about how Caroline in The Vampire Diaries needs to be with Klaus because their each-others 'soul mates', to the point where I stole the remote and changed the channel to some football game. She has been hitting my arm non-stop for the past five minutes, and I'm just about ready to slap her face.

Me being an Alpha, means I have a very short temper, and her annoying me isn't helping my short fuse very much. I groaned, rather dramatically, and handed her the remote. Man, from now on I should use her to interrogate the rouges.

"Thanks for being oh-so generous finally,  but I must go get ready," She paused when she saw my confused face, she never gets ready on Sunday's, those are hers and my day of the week, "Arynne (pronounced Erin) is getting out of boarding school today, and I haven't seen her in about four years, I promised to be the first face she sees when she comes back"

"I don't recall any Arynne being in my pack" I stated, well it sounded more like a question, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"Awwe Aaron you look so adorable doing that! but she's old Beta Hightower's adopted daughter, you know, Jace, your best friends little sister" Caroline stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world, while also pinching my tan cheeks. Goodness, how did I forget that? Jace has been non-stop talking about it for the past month.

"By the way, your driving me" She sang as she walked up the stairs. 

"Fine! but you owe me big time!'" I shouted as I walked to my room. I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. As Alpha of one of the most feared packed in North America I have to keep my looks pretty decent, much to my dismay. But, lucky for me, good looks run threw my genes and I was blessed with a height of 6'4, chocolate brown hair, and bright blue eyes. I don't mean to sound coincided,  but I will admit, I'm pretty hot.

Most people think I'm a man whore,  but in reality I haven't ever been in a relationship,  let alone have I ever been sexually active with anyone. Its hard to believe I'm a virgin! Even my lips are virgin! I'm respectful enough to save myself for my mate, which I hope to find real soon.

Ever since my parents died in a rouge attack 3 years ago, I have been Alpha. I was 16 years old. Most people think of me as a cold, ruthless, and vicious person, but that's only my wolf. I just really hope my mate doesnt think of me as that, and rejects me. That thought alone was enough to send terrified chills down my spine.

After getting ready and dressed in faded dark blue jeans,  and my black button up shirt, with my combat boots, we're ready to leave.

Caroline sent me a wink, and ran towards my black mustang. Odds are, that wink was because she's  going to blast her new Taylor Swift album.

God, save me now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After waiting a good 30 minutes for this damn plane to finally let the passengers go, people started to pile out. Suddenly, my heightened senses caught the most alluring scent of coconuts. I was practically drooling right then and there. Where is this smell coming from?

"Arynne!" Caroline yelled so loud everyone in a mile radius winced. I only saw a petite red head launch herself into Caroline's arms, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Even though I haven't seen her face, she has the hottest back I have ever seen, and she has the cutest little butt in the whole world.

Hey, what can I say, I'm a guy.

But what I didn't expect was her to turn around and hug me too. The electric shocks practically had me groaning in pleasure. I looked down into her gorgeous smokey grey eyes and gaped.  She. Is. beautiful.  With a small amount of freckles sprinkled across her nose, pale skin, and fiery red hair, she was stunning.

"Oh my apologies, Alpha Joself I just thought you were someone else. I am very sorry." Her delicate voice whispered in shock as she jerked away from me. Not only did my stomach drop, my heart also slightly cracked when she called me Alpha. Mates are not suppose to show formality to each other.

I pulled her back into my arms, leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Apologies accepted,  mate" while slowly running my tongue along the sensitive skin of her neck. Arynne's breath hitched as she involuntarily leaned farther into my touch.

Score one for Aaron.

Soon enough, my tongue found its way to the spot where her neck met. The place I would soon mark her as my own for entirety, and she let out a quiet moan that had me already aroused. Not only have I never felt this excited, she has never felt this way either. I couldn't smell any signs of her being with anyone,  she didn't smell like any guys, and her responses are very innocent-like.

"Aaron quite fucking groping my best friend!" Caroline growled and she dragged Arynne out of my grasp. Causing me to let out a vicious growl.  Both the girls gasped, probably because my eyes are black with lust, and I most likely had a tent in my pants just from that little amount of excitement. My wolf was growling for me to drag Arynne back into my hold, and for once I was actually agreeing with him.

Caroline scoffed and rolled her eyes, muttering something along the lines of 'dumb horny ass Alphas' and I only grunted in response. The tent not going away, and my eyes still black, I walked towards Arynne and pulled her back into my embrace, only to have her stomp her foot quite childishly and step out of my arms. What the fuck?

"No, No, No, oh hell to the no. I Arynne Hightower, reject you-" She didn't have time to continue as I clamped my extremely large hand over her mouth. I felt the pain surge threw my body as the words almost slipped from her pretty little mouth.

Arynne must have either A.) felt it threw our mate bond, or B.) saw my facial features because her furious glare dialed down to a soft, regretful, and sorrowful look.

"As Alpha Joself, I command you never to say those words again" I stated emotionless. I turned around, and walked away. Leaving a gaping Arynne, and a confused Caroline.

I left with only one question on my mind.

Why would she want to reject me?

A/N

I know its short, but this is the first book I have ever written. I know it wont be that good, but PLEASE don't be too mean with the feedback. PLease vote if you liked it, and comment your opinions, those things are very gratefully needed. Well, peace out girl scout.

~Thorwoman

(Picture to the side is Aaron)

(Sorry for any errors)