Chapter 1

Niall POV
"I'm done!" he yelled reaching for the doorknob.
"I'm going to room with Louis." he said a bit calmer.
"He's got Eleanor with him" I croaked.
"Fine well Zayn can room with you and I'll room with Liam just leave me alone,"
"What did I even do to you Harry? What can be so bad that you're walking out?" he just scoffed and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Niall?" Zayn's voice rang out through the room
"Yeah I'm in here." I said.
"What happened? Harry just came into our room and said he needs to switch."
"Honestly I don't even know what we were fighting about but after a while he just shouted he was done and said I could room with you."
"He's talking to Liam right now so I'll find out what he said to him."
"Thanks Zayn."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So according to Liam Harry said that you've been arguing a lot and he was just done. Honestly I think that's b.s. but you know he does love you and you live him I think you can work this out."
"Yeah I guess"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you're probably wondering about this yes I'm dating Harry we're both bisexual  we've been dating since a bit into the X-Factor, so going on two years now and we've just had another stupid fight and he's just walked out.
"I'm going to sleep goodnight Ni please don't stay up all night worrying about Harry. If he really doesn't come back then he's not worth you time,"
"Yeah, goodnight,"
"I-is that Harry's sweater that you have?"
I sigh then answer him, "yes I'm not used to being without him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry POV
"That was a great concert," Louis says excitedly
"You guys did great, I'm so glad I'm finally here and can come to concerts and stuff." Eleanor says excitedly.
"Just so you guys know the fans aren't dumb and they can tell that there's something awkward between Harry and Niall." Zayn says looking at his phone, I roll my eyes it's been two days and neither of us have come to talk to the other and I really do miss him but I doubt he misses me gosh why did I start that stupid fight why did I walk out I'm such an idiot and now I might have lost Niall because of it. Why am I such an idiot?
Okay so first chapter what do you think? I know it's like super short but they'll get linger I'll probably update at least one more time today I'm trying to get to at least 4 parts before august first any way
Please,
Vote,
Comment,
And add