Fatal Love

"Alli, honey, you're father and I are going to dinner and a movie. There's 20 bucks on the counter for a pizza. We should be home before midnight so don't wait up if you're tired." My mom came around to the side of my bed and planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"Thanks mom, have fun." I replied, shutting my laptop and grabbing my phone off of my nightstand. Tonight was going to be rather boring, maybe I should text Rachel and see if she wants to have a fatty night and eat pizza. I just bought our favorite movie on dvd the other day, so she will most likely accept my offer. Plus, who doesn't want to pig out on pizza? 

1 New Message:

Matt:

Party at Carter's tonight at 10.

See you there :) 

A devilish smirk was immediately plastered on my face as I read the message. Looks like my night has different plans for me, tonight is going to be anything but boring. I looked at the clock that hung on my wall, it was 9:15; Just enough time to get ready. I quickly sent a text to Rachel asking her to meet me at Carter's, then went into my bathroom to freshen up before I got dressed. 

"Alli! Over here!" I head the familiar voice of Matt coming from the kitchen. I'm surprised I could even hear him over all the people and music. This place is definitely going to get shut down by the police by midnight, tops. I made my way into the kitchen and spotted both Carter and Matt with beers in their hands. I smiled and took the beer from Carter's hand and took a drink. "Excuse me, that's mine little lady!" Carter pouted. "Aw, do you want it back?" I laughed as I licked the top of the bottle. "No way! Not after you had mono last week." He retorted, stepping back a little bit. "Is the Carter Reynolds afraid of girl cooties?" I teased stepping closer to him, almost chest to chest. 

"Alright, alright. Stop flirting you two. I'm about to regurgitate in my mouth," Matt demanded, stepping in-between us and putting an arm around the both of us. We both rolled our eyes as we walked further into the sea of people, "Now lets party."