chapter 17

Chrome was bringing me to a guest room and when she opened the door, I could see some unfamiliar people inside there

Chrome was bringing me to a guest room and when she opened the door, I could see some unfamiliar people inside there. The only ones I could recognise was I-Pin and Miura Haru, the talented tailor who made some formal attire for me after I started to work for Tsuna. There were few other people whom I never met before. I saw a young woman with long, golden-brown hair and another woman (she looked a little older than Haru) with long, light pink hair. Then, there was a younger male with short, light brown hair who was seen having a casual talk with I-Pin. Once Chrome introduced me to them, they turned to look at me and smiled pleasantly.

"Hello, [Name]! It's nice to see you again!" Haru greeted me with delight.

"H-Haru, we're not supposed to call by her real name..." said Chrome with her nervous tone.

Haru gasped with shock and tried to apologise when the woman with light pink hair suddenly spoke up.

"It's fine, Chrome. We're inside the headquarters and no one will know about her real identity. Though I think we must start calling by her fake name so that we don't easily slip out."

"Well then, maybe we should introduce ourselves to Miss Minoru, shall we?" the younger male said politely. "My name is Fuuta de la Stella, just call by my first name."

"De la Stella? Is that supposed to sound like 'of the stars'?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, you're right," Fuuta smiled warmly.

"He's a special fortune-teller. If you want to ask anything especially about love, he can tell you more," the woman with pink hair smirked lightly and I smiled awkwardly, listening to her comment. I blinked when I noticed that she had similar green eyes.

"Wait, are you Gokudera's older sister?"

"Older half-sister, to be exact," she smiled. "I guess the Vongola boss had chosen a perfect woman to be his secretary. You have a sharp eye on every detail you see."

"I'm not that great..." I gave an awkward laugh. "I mean, your eyes look the same as his eyes."

"Don't be too modest, Miss Minoru. By the way, I'm Bianchi. Poison cooking is my ultimate talent," she introduced while offering me a plate of rotten biscuits.

I politely decline her food and I told her that I had eaten for lunch. Her cooking was the real reason why Gokudera fell ill and that made him unable to assist Tsuna to meet Pietro Inverno. I turned to look at the young woman with golden brown hair and she was smiling sweetly at me.

"I'm Sasagawa Kyoko. Nice to meet you."

"Sasagawa.? You're Ryohei's younger sister??"

"Ah, yes! That's my big brother," she chuckled lightly. "I hope that he doesn't bother you by telling you to join his boxing club."

"Well, I don't think he ever mentioned that but he loves to talk about boxing stuff when he trained me."

That was the first time I met Kyoko and she was the one that almost got killed in the ambush attack during her brother's birthday years ago. Haru the spoke up to me with her excited look.