Chapter 30

Third pov...

Zoey looked down at her sister as tears ran down her face ' A eye for a eye and a tooth for a tooth and Evil for Evil' Zoey whispered as she stabbed the sword into her sister chest. ' I will always protect you ' Ashley whispered to her sister.

Sam was in the suv with Alex he watch as everything went down he couldnt do anything he hated to see Zoey this way. He watch as she standed over her sister's body for a few mins, she looked back all the airport workers carried on like nothing happen it was their jobs after all. The airport wasnt new to murder and crimes happening. The workers were all pay very well if any of them say anything their family would be kill and wiped from the face of the world. The airport was only known to selected few and most of the people using the aiport were some how all tied to the crime world so how.

He watch as Zoey held the sword up in the air as the blood ran down the blade of the sword ' Evil will be repay with evil' she told prince and walked toward him she moved with so much grace in her step. She slice Prince throat and she smiled ' clean this mess up' she told the men throwing the sword on the ground walking away. One of the men lifted Ashley up she was still alived Zoey had stabbed her in a way that she didnt bleed out she make sure to not hit any important organs also.

The girls board the Jet a doctor was on board taking care of Ashley wound ' I would never kill you not for this clan not ever' Zoey told Ashley. ' I know you wouldnt but damn this wound hurts' Ashley told Zoey.

Zoey falled asleep on the Jet next to Ashley but unknow to them Sam had other plans for them he had decided he wasnt going to let Zoey ago again. He wasnt going to let her go back he would use all his power to protect her 'Miss Zoey its time to wake up' a familar voice called to Zoey. She roll over and pulled the sheet over her head ' tell my grandfather im jetleg' zoey told the person.

' So your not going to wake up not even for me ' a voice say to zoey she pulled the sheet down at open her eyes to see who the person was 'Sam' zoey say.