Chapter 33

Grandfather POV...

So after all the work I have done and all I have given them she turned again me. But I couldn't blame her or her sister this life wasn't for the weak of heart.

Both of them had a ruff upbringing "sir we have recovered prince's body'" one of the men told me.

"Burn it and info that he had dye serving the family name greatly" I told him and dismiss him.

"Uncle are you going to let them get away" William asked me. "Get away! why not? I want the best for my granddaughters" I told him.

"But She killed one of her own kind one of our men" William say. "Our men know what their get themselves into went their are send on missions or given a task" I told him.

He sit in one of the side seats close to the window. "You just can't let them go" he told me angrily. "I can and I have, it isn't that your angry she killed him you angry because she isn't coming back. You do know she's marrying A Greyson" I told him.

"We can't let that happen sir" he told me calmly. "I'm all for it as long as she's happy plus it's way beneficial also two clans joining together. The Shadow gang is well known all over the biggest drug gang in USA." I told William he sigh and got up and left.

A few hours later....
Meeting....

"So you ran away and got engaged to drug boss" William shouted.
"Sit down" I shouted at William and he sit down. "Grandpa I'm sorry I didn't meant to run away" Zoey told me.

She was sitting beside Greyson and Her sister Ashley was beside Alex the twin brother of Sam.

"I call this meeting to asked for your granddaughter's hand in marriage" Sam told me and I smiled. "You do know she's a Yakuza woman both her and he sister. Both are cold blooded killers she would think twice about killing you if you cheat" I told him.

"I understand that and it's all well and good with me sir" Sam told me. "Well this union would be joining to rival clans the Yakuza and the Shadow gang" Alex say.

"I'm aware of that, you do know if you double cross the clan or our contact what that means ?" I told him looking over the marriage contact.

"Yes I'm aware" Sam say signing the contact. "I guess that's it then it's nice doing business with you" I told them getting up and walking out the office.