Sexual Tension

Dedicated to you ^ because you are AWESOME and thanks for replying lol :P  

This is Ryden's spin-off.... YAY !! (:

Also it's linked to the sequel and branched from the original (:

You guys already know the characters (well I hope you do lol) but if not it will be explained.

now grab your crush and enjoy.....(:

*****************************************************

Love.

A simple four letter word with so much meaning behind it.

The word that can make anyone do something irrational for the one they love.

Love; an emotion that can make a man bend his back for the one he loves.

Personally, I don't believe love exists. I mean I do but up to a certain point- like I have love for my brothers and sister but I'm not in love with them. If you catch my drift.

I know it doesn't make much sense cause even at the tender age of twenty; I was still trying to figure it out.

Besides if love truly did exist, the girls I sleep with would not let their body rule their judgement. If love did exist my parents would have properly taken care of me, Peak, Aaron, Blaise, and Dyl. If love did exist my sister wouldn't have locked herself in her room two years ago withering in pain alone. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with Chance it's just love needs sacrifice and that is not something I have in me.

Like I said love is a simple four letter word with an emotional attachment.

It's like an overly clingy girl. Ugh the one's you can't get seem to get rid of. 

Adjusting the papers from the rescue team that is linked to my veterinary office on my table, I decide to work on them later; I let out a soft sigh. I sometimes wish that things can be different, I wish that Peak didn't have so much stress on him, I wish that Chance and Dyl would grow old together, I wish that Blaise will stop running off, and I wish that Mama Queeny and Darien can have Papa Joe back. 

It seems like wishing is just something to remind me of the things that didn't go the way they should have. It also seems as if my little brother Aaron is the only one who has everything figured out except him being extremely slow. It's like a child stuck in an adult's body. Yet, we still love him.

One day I was going to sneak him in for a Cat Scan to seriously check that noggin of his. I mean the boy is obsessed with Spongebob, yes the yellow sponge that's addicted to a certain type of candy called cocaine or was it shrooms. I don't know it's some type of drug that makes him all loopy.

I once thought that I was in love with a unique girl; then I realized that I was mistaking our friendship-- well our somewhat of a friendship, for romance.

The girl I thought I might have loved was someone who absolutely loathed me. I loved the chase but as soon as I felt her slowly opening up to me I felt like I was just going end up hurting ourselves in the end thus ending up in me ignoring her.

Yeah- I know it's childish, but I felt like that's the only way I can ease her out of my life and I can ease out of her's. 

I'm not going to sugar coat it, I hate the pain that flashes through her eyes whenever she looks at me. It tears me up inside to know that I had caused that especially when she didn't deserve it. 

She just doesn't understand.

I tried finding ways to 'give-up' on the sudden romance without hurting her, but fate had other plans.