Damn.

Hi you guys! (:

Would you guys do me the favor of checking out these two stories for me, they are EPIC and well worth the read.

First one is Daddy Won't Know by JaylaQuaaid.

Second one is How To Love A FAT Chick by elizax3

Trust me, you guys won't regret it! :)

Anyway now enjoy...(:

***********************************************************************

I didn't know why I feel so guilty... so- so broken?

Eli's little confession back at the store still had me so rilled up and very- I don't know how I feel to be quite honest.

Instead of attending Mama's dinner like how I originally planned, I found myself sitting down on top of a hill that overlooks Balboa Park. This place was one of the many places that helps clear my mind. But today my mind won't rid of Eli and her speech. Word for word those words she had spoken will forever be ingrained in my mind.

I don't blame her for feeling hatred towards me, I would hate myself if I was her.

Had I really given her false hope when I pursued her? I had actually thought that we would build a future together, but then I realized that she would leave me as soon as she realizes she could do so much better than me.

Well I was young and very stupid to go after my youngest sister's best friend. Everyone knows that a brother getting with their siblings best friend, usually doesn't work and I don't want to be a statistic.

Somehow over the time me and Eli got to know each other I found myself liking things about her. Traits that didn't matter to me before, are all I look for when I speak to a girl.

I found that when she puts her hair behind her ear because she was blushing was one of the many things that made my stomach flutter.

How girlie does that sound. I swear she is turning me into such mush, I feel like I need to punch a wall to regain my manliness.

Although those things are amazing about her, they aren't love, well honestly I feel like love is a false emotion to give a person a sense of security.

I will admit I do- did like her, somewhat. I also am not afraid to admit that she has a body that can for sure turn me on, and not to mention that body makes all girls envious, her pert ass looks amazing in a black dress, her hips are a major turn on- to say the least; I find myself imagining me lifting her up and wrapping those thighs around my waist as I take those delectable lips in a hunger induced lust that can only be quenched by her kiss or rubbing my hands on her hips as we dance sexually, and don't get me started on those sinfully red lips of hers.

Damn, I can feel little Ryden twitching at the wicked thoughts crossing my mind.

Nope, I was not in love-- I am just playing the field. After all, I am known for being a player, but no one knows that I have been celibate for awhile. I partially put the blame on my job, the rest of the blame goes to a certain firecracker.

Don't worry though as soon as the weekend rolls along, I will find myself a girl to tame that need. Hopefully, I'll find myself a girl for once to lead the sex and give me a little chase since usually the girls I sleep with let me do whatever and submit to me without a little struggle. In reality, I like when girls take the lead, it turns me on to have a little challenge for a roll in domination.

Yet, I could not forget that she had said she fell for me. Me, she had fell for me. I'm not enough for her yet again she had fallen for me. I'm not going to lie my heart skipped a beat, when her little confession slipped through her delightful lips.