July 5th, 2017

Man it's been awhile Wattpad.
I've tried writing a story as good as this one but I am at a loss and have writers block.
I came back on here because I heard a song that I haven't heard in a long time: You and I by One Direction. This song was a huge part of the story for me because it's how I tried to express this book. Two people madly in love written by a 15 year old girl who knew nothing about true love but is now 17, about to enter college and still trying to become the best writer she can ever be.
I promise to you all I will never change a single sentence in this book, no matter how shitty or confusing it is because it'll show my progress later on in life.
I hope one day you guys will see one of my books in a Barnes & Noble or small unique bookstore that is one of your happy places, and you will think of this book. My very first.
Whomever may be reading this, I love you.
You have made this book a magical gift for me.
This was my first real book and I will never take it down because I'm so proud of it.
I'm currently listening to You and I while writing this and it's really putting me in my feelings.
Once again, I love you and I'm still gonna work very hard on more stuff, especially You and Me because I haven't updated that book in months, lol.
Thank you again.

P.S. I feel like a lot of you have questions so comment some on this or just dm me and I'll post a Q&A later on.