Chapter 1: the start of it all

As to my dislike, I'm gay, or to my taste, Bisexual. I have always known. I hate the fact that I'm gay, even though I'm no homophobe. My best friend is gay. At first glance, I don't seem gay, til you get to know me. That's why I started to date Will, someone that's more family than anything. I have to hide that fact that I'm gay to everyone, even him. This is not the beginning though. This is the middle of it. Let's go back to the start.

  It all started in elementary school. I had moved to Kansas two months before school had started. I had no friends, being new in town. Til I was forced by my mom to play with a neighbors kid, Will. How I loathed him. I was made to play nice with him, although he was annoying. At first glance, he looked like a gay kid, unlike me, though I didn't know what the word meant at the time. But when we got to know each other while we played together, he was straight as a line. We didn't get along. We called each other butt-heads, pulled each other's hair. Our moms stopped hanging out as much as they did til school started. First day of school, let alone repeating the 1st grade due to me moving from Washington state. I guessed the school systems were different. As to my dislike at the time, Will was in my class.
   Will, how hated him and wanting to cut his hair when we were kids. As the years went by though, we gotten along quite well. In middle school, during our 7th grade year, a guy kept asking me why I never said yes to dating him. Will stood up and, like a brother, told him to,leave me alone and not to ask again, or his ass would get beaten to a pulp. But we still hated each other. But the next year, we started dating. However, to our friends disliking of one another, we dates behind their backs til we got caught by someone. Then the whole school knew about us. To my disliking of myself, I was lying to myself. By then I knew I was into girls, but I really need Will to be my beard though. Could I have told him the truth? Or never tell him? What should I do?