Chapter 3: What happened next

So... where to next? We fought here and there... But that doesn't matter...
Maybe except one...
It was while at a party, Ethan, my gbf (Gay best friend)... was throwing a party while his parents were out of town. He invited me, Tyler, James, Lizzy, Haliegh, and Will. We, as a matter of fact, are the only ones he talks to. No one likes him but five of us. Tyler and Lizzy were both Pansexual and Tyler was, what he says (Not my words), full fledged gay. 200% gay. Will, as you know is straight. And you know me. I hid that I was gay since I was about 4 years of age.
I waited for about two to three weeks of this party. I had picked out my dress the day after I was invited. But the closer the date for the party came round, I was told that Will might show up after work. Even though I, maybe thought of him as a brother, he was still annoying... He knows I keep something from him, and insist that I tell him... I plan to take that to grave. I feel vulnerable to judgemental people... not only that... I kinda feel use to him being my beard...
*A/n
Hey sorry that I didn't posted this chapter yet and the length of it. I've been super busy this past weekend... It's really is hard to juggle a job, write a chapter and read your favorite series all at once... I will try to post another chapter by next week and should be a bit longer than this... if you don't understand what is happening, pls message me and I shall explain...