H E L P U S

Janaya! Let's just f*cking get home already! " Mike scolded at Janaya.

" You idiot! You got us lost! So why not YOU lead us home! " Janaya said.

" BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN! " Kade yelled at them.

" Please don't yell.... " Cirella told them.

" IF YOU DON'T WANT US TO F*CKING YELL AT EACHOTHER THAN FRICKEN SPEAK UP YOI IDIOT! " Mike yelled at Cirella.

Cirella was shaking and she was afraid Mike would yell at her again so she kept quiet.

" WTF! SHE'S JUST TRYING TO HELP MIKE! UNLIKE YOUR WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH BRAIN! HERS IS ACTUALLY WORKING! " Janaya scolded at Mike.

Cirella was crying as Janaya wrapped her arm around her neck.

" It's ok....Don't be scared...Mike is always like this... " Janaya told Cirella.

" ....b-but w-w-why? " Cirella asked.

" He-....he'd rather not me say.... " Janaya told Cirella.

" Oh........ok... " Cirella said.

Mike looked horrible. He had bruises all over him and his cuts were also bad.

" AGH! THESE DAMN STUPID CUTS! THEY HURT SO BAD! AGH! " Mike yelled.

"..L-l-let me help! Please! I know what I'm doing when it comes to wounds like these! " Cirella told Mike.

Mike refused and tried to turn his back on her but it only made his cuts hurt more. He screamed in pain and then accepted the help of Cirella.

Suddenly, a 3 eyed monster rose up from Cirella's body leaving Cirella's body lifeless

" I can heal you......... " Said the beast.

" W-W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE IS CIRELLA?! " Mike exclaimed.

" Cirella is cursed with my spirit in her human body. She IS still human but she isn't normal because of me. She is now able to control her powers but when she can't she has to have the person she cares for the most to help her conceal it away. " The beast replied.

" ....S-she's been doing this her whole life? " Mike asked.

" Yes.... " The beast answered.

The beast then used her magic to heal Mike's wounds and then....once again went back into Cirella's body. Cirella stood up but then fell. As she was falling Mike caught her and said; I've done nothing.....to help you....