Her Nightmares

" NO! NO! KEEP RUNNING! NO PLEASE! DON'T! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! " Cirella screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She had her usual nightmares about her friends leaving her , but this time Cirellanore was the reason. She dreamed of them leaving her because Cirellanore was better than her. She felt alone. She felt scared. She felt like she didn't belong.

Mike and Cirellanorw came running in her tent.

" ARE YOU OKAY?! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! " Cirellanore screamed.

" HUH?! W-W-WHAT HAPPENED?! " Cirella asked panicking.

" I think you were having a nightmare...What WERE you dreaming about? " Cirellanore asked in a calm voice.

" I-I-I.....I....I don't remember...it was just a flash...I-I-I'm sorry I woke you both up.... " Cirella said feeling bad.

" No! No! Don't feel bad! We came here cause WE felt bad you were alone! We didn't want you to feel alone. So that's why we're sleeping with you! " Cirellanore replied with a smile.

" I'm back with our " Sleeping bags "! " Mike yelled through the tent.

" Great! Um...Me and Uh...What IS your name darling? " Cirellanore said.

" Uhh....My name is Cirella but my family calls me CeCe " Cirella (CeCe) said.

" Oh! Ok! May I call you CeCe? " Cirellanore asked.

" Sure!........ " CeCe said trying to not have eye contact.

< Cirella's Brain>

It's rude to not have eye contact with someone you are talking to...Maybe...

Beast: NO!

But!

Beast: WE AGREED! YOU CANNOT BREAK A PROMISE WITH ME! I CAN CONTROL YOUR BODY!

Fine...