so, a few words?

Hi! I'm Danny! Hello! Welcome to my new mess, right next to my modern twist ouran, and dumb ouran "guidebook"

A few things before we get into this:

•This is a series of "blogs" made by Ouran students. These are entirely made up. I'm open to suggestions of what to blog about, feel free to DM me.
•the person exposing all is someone named Danny. I didn't know what other name to come up with so I just used mine. I'm creative I know. Danny might be a student at ouran. Might not. Idk.
•i just really had the urge to finally publish this so if I dont update in a month or so its because I'm getting shit together and stuff. so right now your getting this clarifying chapter and an intro to danny.
•my cover isn't go good. I threw some filter on a pic from fall and idk what to do about a cover. If someone could help?? Bc.I'm hopeless.
•there will be streams of "comments"  so i didnt write a time stamp till the last comment in the line of comments to clarify which comment line begins and ends. Comment line. Comment line. Comment line.
•this series of blogs is supposed to expose everyone of their "gossip" and show how the host club "really " is.
•enjoy! feel free to suggest stuff!
I'm forgetting something. Oops.

Dedicated to kuroos-
bc you listened mate and put up with my shenanigans.

Let's get started!
:)