chapter 2

Once me and Aiden entered the coffee shop,  I saw my friends already sitting there.

"Hey guys!" I say enthusiastically whilst running towards them and grabbing them into a huge bear hug. They laughed and hugged me back.

"Hey, I see you've made friends with Aiden." Emma said.

"As if" I sarcastically laughed. "This asshole is my student supervisor."

"Hes hot so I wouldn't be complaining" Lyla said.

"Thank you." Aiden said " at least someone is nice." He said giving me a death glare.

"He has been following around school for the whole day!" i said and let out an aggravated sigh.

" At least you can talk to a guy now." Sasha pointed out.

"Really i'm fine hanging out with just girls, would be happier.. Way happier actually" I said rolling my eyes at my friend who were silently snickering.

"Anyways... are we still going to marshmallows party tonight?" i asked my friends.

"Her name is Willow" Emma corrected.

"Widow?" i asked

"Willow" Emma repeated

"Window?" i said jokingly.

"Ughh, just forget i ever mentioned her name" Emma said whilst slamming he head on the table, ouch.

"We are definitely going" Lyla squealed.

"Oh yeahh!" Sasha squealed with her.

Soon she stopped squealing and ut on a serious face "Is matt coming?" she asked with a blush "Not like i care or anything,haha" she said trying to hide her blush.

"Haha, sure" i said mockingly. "But yeah, he's the 'popular guy' in school so i guess he will."

"Yes" Sasha squealed again. We all stopped with what we were doing and looked at her with a 'are you kidding' look. 'I mean.... That's cool" she said now red as a tomato.

We all bursted out laughing soon after she said that.

"Hey Aiden" Emma said after she recovered and got off of the ground. "You should come too, it'll be fun."

"No way-" i said whilst crossing my arms.

"Sure" Aiden said interrupting my about to be arguement.

"This is gonna be a long day" I said to myself

"Emily.." my dad called from the kitchen.

"Dammit.." i said under my breath cause i knew that i got caught trying to sneak out. "H-hey dad" i said nervously. "You look handsome today."

"Where are you going with that outfit on?" i looked over my outfit. It wasn't that sexy. A black a pair of leather leggings, a white crop top and white vans, to finish it off a nice choker.

 A black a pair of leather leggings, a white crop top and white vans, to finish it off a nice choker

"A party" i said with the remaining courage i had.

"Nope. Go change" he said in a serious tone.

"But dad..." i whine.

"I said-" he started, but my mum cut him off.

"Shut up Jaxon" she said entering the living room.

"I'm not gonna let her go to a party dressed in that" he said pointing at my outfit.

"Go ahead and have fun Emily" she said whilst picking up my baby brother from his crib.

"But-" my dad tried to argue.

"Zip it" she said giving him a warning look. My dad said something under his breath that sounded like 'okay kitten' gross.

"Thanks mum, love you." i said while walking toward the hallway to grab my leather jacket. "I'll be back at around 10" i said walking out of the house.

"Nine" i heard my dad call after me. After that i heard a slap and my mum say "10 is fine honey".. Parents.