Chapter One

-Narrator's POV-

A loud scream could be heard as somebody was eaten alive, by a man-eating monster. Also known as a titan, a human-like creature that is tall, very much tall, and known for eating, eating humans that is.

Eren Yeager was currently taking part in an expedition outside of the walls he lived in, the walls where all of humanity was kept safe. Well, safe up until now. Humanity was growing weaker since the titans invaded, and well... Everyone was dying.

The brown-haired boy's gaze snapped over to where the familiar noise was, his eyes widening at the sight. Next moment a shrill yell was heard, and he didn't notice it was his, as he rode over on his horse and screamed at the titan, grappling with his Omni-mobility gear forward to the naked beast that was eating his best friend; Armin Arlert.
Tears streamed from his eyes as he watched his friend being eaten alive. He wasn't focusing and was swatted easily away by the mindless titan. He landed roughly on a pile of sharp rocks and boulders, limbs and ribs cracking and breaking as he coughed up an unhealthy amount of blood. He raised a hand to his mouth, biting down on his thumb roughly, ready to shift and beat that titan to a pulp.
Nothing. Nothing? His eyes widened as he tried biting harder, sticky, hot blood streaming out. He was too weak to shift, apparently.

Eren cried out, hearing loud screams all around him. He looked up with glassy eyes as a large hand reached to him, grabbing hold of his now frail and limp body. He stared at the giant in horror, unable to move, but able to scream for any nearby help.
"No!! I cannot die! Not today!" Somebody help me!!! He screams, trying his best to squirm out as he was brought to the mouth of the hideous monstrosity...

-Author's Note-
This was originally from a RolePlay Prompt I wrote, then I got the idea of putting it in for a story, feel free to tell me if you guys want more, and also suggestions for the next chapter will be helpful~ :)

Update: Fixed up some grammar issues