Chapter Five

-Author's Note-
Ahh! Sorry for not posting guys. I've had a bit of writer's block. But!! I've been working on this chapter throughout school today, so here it is!

Shoutout to: hanji_likes_titans 

Eren's POV

The bell rang throughout the soon to be chaotic school halls, signalling the end of the last period of the day. I was still in the classroom, along with my best friend, Armin, who was still packing his Maths gear into his pastel blue bag.

"So Armin, wanna head over to Starbucks? I got my pocket money yesterday." I say as I cross my arms over my chest, a dorky smile set on my sun-kissed face.

"Sure! What about Mikasa? Where's she?" The blonde haired boy questioned cheerily, slipping his bag over his shoulders, and looking up at me with an innocent smile.

"Ah, Mika is hanging out with Annie today," I reply, letting out a small chuckle,

'Like always' I think, wondering if Mikasa actually liked Annie. I didn't want to ask since I don't really enjoy snooping in people's business. Eh, oh well, if she is I'll find out eventually.

Once we finished talking, we walked down to Starbucks, enjoying the comfortable silence between us, which got interrupted once when we entered the small cafe. It wasn't loud, but it wasn't quiet either, everybody just seemed to be chatting amongst themselves.

The cashier with a nametag that said "Blasi" greeted us with a charming smile, rocking back and forth on their feet. Maybe a little too hyper.

"Hey! welcome to Starbucks!" Blasi hums, waving to us as we walked over, exchanging smiles.

Once we ordered, got our drinks, and paid, I sat down at a table with my chocolate frappuccino, Armin following suit, but with a simple coffee.

I sipped my scolding drink, gazing out of the clear window and watching the pretty leaves dance gracefully in the wind, thinking over the day. Armin got his laptop out, probably to work on his homework. A few moments passed and I felt a stare burning in the back of my neck, so I turned my head, meeting gazes with the guy from before. I raised my brow as he quickly looked away, averting eye contact with me for whatever reason.

He was holding a cup of chai tea, a black scarf wrapped around his neck as if he was cold, which he did look like he was, since his face and hands were pale as snow.

'What's up with him?' I thought to myself but shrugged it off, turning back around and sighing happily, today was alright, despite the fangirls, and the boring Maths period that had seemed to drag on.

My thoughts drifted onto the guy from before, my hand resting on my cheek. I breathed out deeply, wondering if I should do something. I bit the inside of my cheeks, and Armin looked up with raised brows.

"Hm, Eren? You alright there?" He asks in a concerned tone, tilting his head and sipping his drink. I look up at Armin, maybe I should tell him? Nah... He'll think it's weird.

"I uh... I might have a crush on somebody..." I whisper, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks right after.

"W-wait I wasn't supposed to say-" The coconut boy cut me off with a giggle, flicking my forehead playfully with his index finger.

"Ya silly, who is it?" Armin asks, his eyes wide and showing interest. I scratched the back of my neck nervously, glancing around.

"He's in the seat behind me..." I say in my lowest tone, Armin somehow heard me and looked up at the raven-haired guy who was on his phone.

"I don't know what to do..." I whined, pouting at Armin who already looked deep in thought.

"Is he in any of your classes?"

"Yeah," I said, Armin nods slowly, biting his lip.

"Then you should give him your number, or sit beside him." He suggests, and my eyes light up.

"I'll give him my number!" I whisper-shouted, but covered my mouth, hoping nobody heard.

"Shit..."

Update: Fixed grammar issues and added a cover photo, credit goes to rivokko on DA