Chapter Four

-Eren's POV-

I'm currently standing in class, and I'm surrounded by these annoying fangirls, that are poking me and asking me dumb questions like, 'Do you have a girlfriend?' And, 'Does she live in Germany'.

I felt pretty irritated, and amongst the chatter, I felt like somebody was staring at me. So, like any other person would do, I looked over. Only for a split second did I lock eyes with the one that was staring back at me, only until they looked away quick as a flash. I lifted a brow in confusion, not at him, but myself, as I felt an intense familiar feeling wash over me, bringing a chill up my spine.

I breathed out and looked away, questioning myself. The chatter died down, and I seated myself at a desk. I looked in front of myself and saw the guy from before. I don't know why I did this, but I examined his features, his raven-black hair, his pale neck, his... Deep blue eyes. Wait what. I snapped out of my trance and realized he was staring at me. Again. But this time he was speaking, snapping his fingers in my face.

"Oi, asshole, what the hell do you want? You've been staring at me for five whole minutes." The boy says in a low and intimidating tone. I shrink back into my seat, averting my gaze and looking down.

"I, uh- nothing. It's nothing." I manage to stutter out, a small patch of pink dusted on my cheeks, my heart fluttering in my chest. Holy shit... Do I like this guy..?

He just clicked his tongue, turning back around and muttering something under his breath as class began.

-Author's Note-
Ahh, sorry for the late update guys ('∀')
I've been busy lately, but tonight I felt like writing, so here's ya new chapter. I hope you enjoyed, hehe.

Update: Fixed up some grammar issues and added a cover photo - credit goes to Chyal on DA