Chapter 7- Relief

~(Y/n) P.O.V. ~

I gasped for air and sat up in the bed. I had unconsciously gripped onto the sheets next to me and I was hyperventilating. Tears rolled down my face uncontrollably and I needed someone.

Rafael quickly sat up after my sudden thrust out of bed and he grabbed my shoulder. "(Y/n) are you okay? What's wrong?"

I shook my head furiously and tried wiping away my tears. "I-I must have had a night terror, I'm sorry," I said as I continued to suck in the air.
"You're sweating really bad and you're wearing a tight shirt. Let me get you something more comfortable." He groggily stepped out of bed and walked to his closet. He pulled out a white button-up shirt and handed it to me. "I'll turn away. Just tell me when you finish."

I was embarrassed and flustered but I hurriedly took off my striped shirt and slipped on his, buttoning it up. It was baggy and loose. It was nice, I must admit. "Okay..."

He turned and didn't say much. It was dark and all that could be seen was the alarm clock, which said 5:15 a.m. "Shit," he said."It's about time for me to get up anyways. work is starting back up for me today." He ruffled his hair while yawning and walked to the door. He picked up his outfit for the day also. "You should go back to sleep." He stepped out, shutting the door behind him.

I slipped off my, skirt and felt instantly relieved. "Damn, with my bra off, this would be even better." Yet I left it on. I stood up and walked to the closet, opening the door. It was quite large for an apartment but I didn't complain. I switched on the light and looked at myself in the full-body mirror sitting against the wall.

Damn, I looked pretty sexy. This loose shirt and my messy hair, which looked surprisingly good for messy hair. I stepped out of the bedroom and walked down the hall, taking my time. I was free today and that meant a horror movie marathon for me. Maybe I'll relax in a hot bath also. I smiled to myself while in thought. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee from what Rafael had left over. It was getting bright outside while I leaned against a kitchen counter with my coffee.

      "Oh, oh

"Oh, oh... I'm sorry, um. I'm sorry..." I turned to see Rafael with his gaze trailed to the side.
"Oh, Rafael. I thought you had left for work... Sorry to startle you." I chuckled.
"You didn't startle me... It was more of a 'caught me off guard' sort of thing." His gaze was still away.
"W-What do you me-" I looked down, realizing that I no longer had my skirt on. My face became as crimson as the tie that Rafael once wore. I opened my mouth to speak but I could barely stutter out a word. He must have noticed my reaction because he choked back a small laugh.
"Don't worry about it (Y/n)... I was just heading out the door anyway." He tossed me a grin and walked out the front door. All I wanted to do was scream at the moment but he would hear me and just come right back in! God, that was so embarrassing!

He didn't seem to have trouble looking me in the face though... His eyes never wandered down while I was having my small fit. Was he not interested in it? Not that that was my intent because it wasn't. I had just forgotten but I can't help but wonder... I don't need to get myself excited over such ideas anyway. What are the odds?