Something To Cry For

That day when Booth went home he was drunk and unhappy. It was around 2:00 in the morning.
Hannah had already slept in his room. So he found shelter and loneliness in Parker's empty room.

In the morning Booth had a headache. He was feeling empty from within. With great effort he left the small bed. He saw Hannah in the kitchen. And remembered the reason for his emptiness.
"Seeley what's the matter?" Hannah asked.
"What?" Booth said as he headed for the bathroom.
"Where were you last night? Why didn't I find you next to me in the morning?" Hannah said.
"Look Hannah I needed some space okay?! Are you gonna take that from me too?" Booth asked as anger took over him. But after a second felt really bad.
"Hannah... I'm sorry it's just that I had a rough day.." Booth said.
"Okay." Hannah said with a smile.
"Okay." Booth returned the smile and disappeared in his room.

Brennan was lying in her bed. Yesterday had most certainly not been the best day of her life. Her eyes were closed but she could feel the sun on her skin. She had to go to work soon. First time in her life she was not looking forward to it.
She felt a caress on her cheek and opened her red eyes to see her daughter.
"I is not like when you is sad." Kate said pouting her lip.
Brennan smiled at her daughter. A real smile. "I am not sad honey." Brennan said.
"I maked u sad?" Kate asked tilting her head.
"No baby you made me- make me very very happy." Brennan said pulling Kate close to her chest.
"Okay mommy." Kate said nervously waiting for her mother to react. She felt her stiffen below her and looked up to find Brennan crying.
"Tempa I is sorry I not call you mommy." Kate said immediately wiping away the tears with her small hands.
"No baby these are happy tears. And I am your mommy." Brennan said kissing her daughter's forehead. "I love you Baby."
Kate again buried herself in her mother's arms and said, "I love you too, mommy."

Hey, please review. Also share, comment and vote! Your support means a lot to me so please also motivate me by visiting my patreon page.(Link in profile) Thanks!