septem ' orior

•

Min

Yoongi choked on his milk.

"So you're telling me you want to, somehow, by chance, actually get close to the Student Council President?" he said. My face cringed as he summarized all the blabbering I made just to soften the impact of my original motive.

"Yeah," I muttered, looking down at the ground. Yoongi scoffed as he, on the other hand, looked up.

"So you got this dominance kink going on eh," he snorted. My cheeks flushed out of embarrassment and I slapped his forearm lightly.

"I expected more from you honestly," he said while rubbing his arm. "I didn't take you as one of his fans or some shit. And you just met him."

"That's because I'm not," I groaned, frustrated at his misinterpretations.

It seemed as if Jeon Jungkook was popular, seeing that Yoongi implied the phrase, "one of his fans." How was I supposed to tell Yoongi that I had to save the guy?

"Huh," he hummed out, unconvinced. I sighed, pulling my knees closer to my chest as he kept sucking on a straw.

I pondered in my own thoughts as the silence settled in, the only sound coming from his milk carton as he drank it up.

Jeon Jungkook didn't seem to have a bad life from what I saw. It looked as if he was confident, as if nothing ever seemed to bothered him. Well, he was the Student Council President after all.

But who was I to judge someone else's life? Who was I to think that maybe his confidence was all some sort of façade? Knowing that he emitted an aura, he definitely had a problem. A problem that I, as Eva implied, had to help him through.

I played with my nails, a slight pout evident on my lips.

"I just have to," I broke the silence as he finished off his milk.

"Have to what?"

"... Help him, I guess."

Wind blew softly across our faces, and I could see him looking back at me as the breeze lifted most of his bangs away from his doe eyes.

"You have to help him, the way you helped me. Is that it?"

I faintly smiled, nodding my head a bit as he smirked. I was glad, so glad, that he understood what I was trying to say without even having to explain it. His straightforwardness was, albeit sometimes rude, honestly charming.