29. Landon

I walked in Ashley's apartment, food in one hand, drinks in the other. She came out meeting me in the kitchen with a smile on her face, pecking me on my lips. "Hey baby!" She gushed out.

I smiled as I looked her up and down, she had on a bra and panties, nothing else. I pulled her into me as I started kissing on her face and down to her neck, whispering in the crook of her neck, "wassup baby?"

She laughed as she pulled away, going straight to the food causing me to shake my head and laugh, "your fat ass."

She smiled as she stuffed a fry in her mouth, "but you like it." I licked my lips as I nodded my head, "you right, I do."

I sat my keys down as I grabbed my food out of the bag and headed towards her living room to catch some highlights from a game. She came in sitting beside me. "How was setting up the crib?" She asked as I kept my eyes on the tv. I let a small laugh as I took a bite of my burger, "it was setting up a crib, how that shit supposed to be?"

She laughed, "you know what I mean."

I shook my head, "nahh, I don't."

She rolled her eyes as she stuffed another fry in her mouth, she was always so worried about Aria, but I couldn't act like I ain't understand that shit. She saw the worst of it when it came to it and she knew how much I fucked with her, so I got it. She needed reinforcement, but the shit blew me at times. I focused my attention on her, "Ashley, you know I only want you right?" She met my eyes as a small smile formed on her face.

"Matter of fact, she came at me on some bullshit today. Asked if we asked her friend to have a threesome with us." I continued.

Ashley made a face of confusion, "who?"

I took a sip of my drink as I sat back, "Kennedy, the shawty that Chris used to mess with."

"Still mess with," she added.

I chuckled, "whatever, that shit don't concern me."

"She told her that?"

I nodded my head, "apparently, said it was before we got together though. But I ain't never ask her that shit, so that shit made me hot. Literally bout cussed her ass out for even thinking I would do some shit like that or even let you do some shit like that."

Ashley sat back, biting her lip. Looking suspicious as fuck. "What Ashley?"

A small smile appeared on her face, "sooo, I kind of did ask her. But I was drunk as fuck and I didn't know it was her friend."

I turned looking at her, "when was this?"

"A longggg time ago. Like the shit isn't even relevant, why did she even bring it up? It isn't like it happened."

I shrugged my shoulders, "no telling. Why you ask her though?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "she was cute, and I thought why not try our luck."

I shook my head as I licked my lips, couldn't even really be mad at her for the shit. She ain't know, but the shit lowkey made me feel bad for how I spazzed on Aria. But fuck it, everything I said was truth.

"Don't be mad," she said as she crawled on top of my lap. I connected my hands to her ass as I smiled. She leaned down, pecking me on my lips, then slowly pecking me all over my face. Her sex drive was crazy, but I loved that shit. I ran my hands up her back, unsnapping her bra as my phone began to ring. "You going to answer that?" she whispered as she began sucking on my ear. I bit my lip as I just let that shit ring. She moved down to sucking on my neck as my phone started ringing again, she reached over silencing it, then went back to sucking on me only to stop again to completely silence my phone, causing me to smile. I picked her up as I headed to the room, tired of playing with her ass.