Ch.2

Trey

After my shower we met up and decided to get some lunch before heading to the beach to possibly pick girls up. And I say possibly because I'm not really interested in any other female right now besides the one I met in the lobby.

As I walked to the bar that was apart of the hotel, that's when I saw her standing in a plum colored jumpsuit. The nasty side of me couldn't stop looking at her ass, but the nice side of me wanted to hold her because when we spoke...all you saw pain.

Taking a leap of faith I ordered my drink and stared at the side of her face. "Well are you gonna say hello or just stare?" she asked with a small smile. I couldn't help, but blush at her words. "My bad beautiful I was lost at words because of such beauty" I smiled.

"Your the smooth talker aren't you?'' She giggled. Shaking my head I said, "No I'm just being honest. And since I'm being honest I think me and you should have dinner tonight" I urged. She looked down and played with her well manicured hands.

"Well I don't know about dinner, but maybe we can get drinks later on. My best friend and I already have plans for dinner-" then I seen a very curvy Latina comes sit next to her. "No we don't she's just trying to get away from you because she's nervous that a fine piece of man like you offered to take her out" her friend injected her self in the conversation.

Egypt rolled her eyes at her friend's words.