Surprise!

~Thank you  @DeeDee346565 & @DabQueenMrsBhuwakul  For the support and showing you liked it! Actually to all you guys who like it Thank you!~

Jackson's Pov
 Y/N hasn't answered my calls or texts she worrying me what if she got hurt ugh, of course, today she would have gotten hurt today the day when I had bragging rights of her I break out of thought when I hear Seunghoon yelled: "Jackson come here I have a present for you!" I raced  downstairs I don't know why I was excited he could be pranking me right now I slow down when I reached the middle of the stairs and walks down them slowly he turns away from the window and looks at me and ask "Are you ready?" I was scared a sec until he pulled me out the door And I see the van he shuts the door behind me I jump from the loud noise I walk closer to the van and slides open the door...

Y/N'sPov
I was Jamming to Bts with the bodyguards in the car the next second the door opens and I get tackled by a boy I was confused second until he looked up to me "Jackson!" I hug him tightly  he pulls away and looks at me serious
He told me "You had me worried  I called you all day and you haven't answered my calls or texts"  you   look down "I'm sorry Jackie the huge guys took my phone" you pointed to the guards as I say that they gave me my phone back I smile "So do you want me to reply now?" Jackson laughs  he swings me over his shoulder"JACKSON PUT ME DOWN!!" I Yelled he just keeps laughing and carries me inside and puts me down on the couch 

BamBam Pov
: I was watching Y/N new video how she gonna be gone visiting a friend and she might not be posting for a while why did this shatter me like it hurt me I sigh and flop down on my bed And look through Social Media until I hear a girl yell telling Jackson to put her down it sounds to familiar I don't want to be so nosy but I can't help it so I head downstair  I stop and there she is .....she so more Beautiful in real life .....I think I'm falling for you Y/n.....

~Hope you like the chapter ill make another one tomorrow maybe...Idk am I a lazy author to answer that..yes... yes I am~