Really?! Part 2

No one's Pov

YounJae And Yugyeom smirk and said at the same time "She hot " Your face went red next was BamBam And he said "well Dibs" Y/N laughs Jackson gets little pissed"Jah! Babo ! Keep it in your pants!" Y/n Breaks down laughing the guys Join in Jackson speaks up again"oh my words is my cousin so ...." after the laughter calms down Mark goes on his phone "Hey Y/N I have a question for you " you looked up at  him "Go ahead" Mark smiles looks at the camera"Y/n who is your bias in the group" Your face went red "U-Um well um he uh um.." Yugeyeom Smirks " come on guys we all know its I  come on " you laugh  " yeah your wrong um its DabKing"BamBam face lightens up "AWE NOONA! " he starts hugging you tightly you giggle and "Alright Alright I think that's enough bye! my little  Viewers "you blow a kiss into the camera then you stop recording " Um BamBam can you let go?" BamBam snapped back in reality and let's go blushes "Uh S-Sorry"  you smile start packing up the camera "it's alright BamBam well I gotta go to my hotel Bye Guys!"
Jackson gasp" you can't go! you can't you stay here!"
you sigh " I would but I paid for a 2-week room at this hotel and I'm not wasting my money but I'll see you tomorrow Jackie I promise" Jackson sighs" Alright but tell me your hotel and room so we can pick you up tomorrow" you smile and nod after that you left they boys found your book bag   they saw something hanging off the side it was The Dream Knight plushies Jaebum couldn't look at it "it so cringy" The guys laugh but were actually happy  and Admire Y/N they can tell she a true fan she been with them from the start  Jackson tears up the guys were confused  Mark finally spoke " um Jackson are you okay?" Jackson looked up and smiles " yeah I just remember when she asked me for them for Christmas I told her that I would get her anything but she wanted our CDs and the plushies hehe when she got the Christmas package we facetime and she flipped out  when she opened it she literally hugged the Jaebum's first  at the time she had a thing for him but once she saw dab boy over there she loved the BamBam one after years of facetime her room really went K-pop not even joking " the boys laughed but Jackson knows at the corner of his eye seeing Bam blushing he growled at the sight  Meanwhile in Jaebum mind

Jaebum's Pov

She liked me first Y/N liked me ... Why I'm nothing special but why am I even thinking about this BamBam already called dibs why does the thought of her and me together make my heart beat fast god she is beautiful and the way she dances is so god I can't think this way she doesn't like me anymore ...Or does she? Tomorrow we have to give her little test, hmm  I gotta need some time away from the guys to think about  this "well okay I'm going back to my room call me when dinner is done " I head back upstair and plop on my bed and take out my phone and follows Y/n Instagram and looks at her pictures I started thinking I'm a year older wouldn't she call me Oppa Am I falling for her? 

Y/N's pov 

I just posted the video the video went viral a lot of my subscribers Loved Jackson  And now they're shipping me with BamBam God what would happen if  BamBam and I dated stop thinking about this it he an idol it wouldn't work you get up to get your pajamas you go into the bathroom and do you annual night routine you go back in your room you get a text from Jackson you read it you cursed under your breath you left your book bag you sigh you just set your alarm and get into bed  you smiled happily dreaming about  BamBam ....