John

SOPHIA'S POV

I laid there on my bed with tears shooting down my face. I couldn't move. I didn't want to go on social media. Heighlee was calling. I answered.

Heighlee: "Soph."

Me: "yeah."

My voice cracked and tears rolled down.

Heighlee: "Are you okay?"

Me: "No... I'm going back home."

Heighlee: "I thought you were already home?"

Me: "Heighlee I'm going back to Arizona."

Heighlee: "No, Soph you can't."

I hung up. I got up. I packed what I only needed and a few clothes. I took an Uber to the airport. Once I got there. Fans were there for some reasons.

Fan: "Sophia! are you here to see Jack?"

Me: "What? Jack doesn't come back till tomorrow."

Fan: "No, they decided to come back early."
"Does it have to do with Jack cheating?"
"They should be here in a few minutes."

Me: "I'm so sorry I have to go now."

I ran in the airport and got a ticket to the first flight back to Arizona. I was looking around to make sure the boys or Jack doesn't see me. I got my ticket. I need to go to my gate. They are boarding in 5 minutes. Enough time for me to make it through. I went to security. And started my way to my gate. There was so many people and my eyes scanned everywhere. Then I saw them. They didn't see me. I stared at Jack and he looked my way. I ran to my gate. I guess they found out it was me. They ran towards me. There was distance between me and Jack. I gave the lady my ticket and she stamped it. I stopped and look at Jack. Tears running hot down my face. He was crying also. He started to walk towards me but the security guard stopped him since he doesn't have a ticket. I started to walk in the plane. There was 4 people yelling at me. It was the boys calling out.

"SOPHIA COME BACK PLEASE"
"BABY PLEASE I NEED YOU"
"SOPH LISTEN PLEASE"
"DONT GO SOPHIA"
"JACK DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU"

I didn't bother. I'm going back home.

---

JACK'S POV

She's gone. I stood there, heavy breathing, with tears rolling down my face. The boys tried to make me go but I didn't want to. I just watched her board the plane. She didn't look back at all. My heart dropped and I didn't know what to do. I need to get to a plane ticket to where she is going. I don't know where.

The boys and I were heading home now. My heart is empty as ever. Once we got home. I went straight to my room. I laid on my bed and memories ran through my mind with Sophia. Sobbing into my pillows. Heighlee was calling and I answered.

Me: "H- hello"

Heighlee: "Jack why did you come back home?"

Me: "I had to see her, Heighlee."

My voice is so low and raspy.

Me: "Where is she going Heighlee?"

Heighlee: "I'm not telling you until Sophia tells me."

Me: "Please Heighlee."
"I need her."

She hung up.

---

SOPHIA'S POV

I landed and got an Uber back to my house. Gosh, it feels good to be back. I went up to the door and knocked. My dad answered and he look so surprised. Then my mom came to see what my dad was doing. She saw me and gave me a hug. I wanted to cry so bad. My dad came into the hug and tears poured down.

Mom: "What's wrong sweetie?"

Dad: "Honey, she is happy to see us."

Me: "M- mom."
"J- jack ch- cheated on me."

Mom: "Oh no baby."

She gave me another hug and we all went inside. I sat on the couch. My mom wanted to make me dinner but I told her I didn't want to eat. I just needed space. I know I was pushing my parents away but I just need to think.

A few hours passed by and I'm still on the couch just there. The door bell rang and my body went numb. Did Heighlee really tell Jack? I didn't get up at all. My mom opened the door and greeted the person. He had a deep voice. He walked in and it was John.

John: "Sophia when did you come back?!"

My body went back to normal with relieve.

Me: "Just a few hours ago."

John: "What happened?"
"You look like a mess."

He walked over to me and put his arms around me.
My mom left us alone and I cried on his chest.

John: "Is it about the Jack guy cause I saw it on Instagram."

I shook my head. I couldn't talk at all.

3 hours passed and it was midnight.

Me: "John you can go home now."

John: "Soph, your mom called me over so I can help you."

Me: "Oh."

John: "I'm staying with you."

I just laid my head on top of his chest.

---

JACK'S POV

I'm pacing back and fourth in my room. I'm thinking what to do to show Sophia that I didn't cheat on her.

The security camera in that Chipotle.

I ran to the boys and told them. We emailed the Chipotle company. We asked for security footage when we where there in Portland. A few hours later and they replied back.

"Hi Jack Avery. We are trying to contact the exact Chipotle right now. It might come in a few hours."

I told the boys. I say on the couch just refreshing each minute. It must have been at least 3 hours. I finally got the email. I looked through the footage. And there it is. Clear as ever can be. Me being pushed on the wall and some girl kissing me. You can tell that I was pushing her off. I saved the footage and sent it to Heighlee. Heighlee was calling me.

Heighlee: "So you didn't cheat...."

Me: "I would never do that to Sophia."
"Heighlee, I love her."

Heighlee: "YOU LOVE HER."

Me: "Yes Heighlee."

Heighlee: "I'm going to text you her address and we live in Arizona."
"And Jack, She has a childhood friend and he likes her."
"She doesn't know but he might get at her like right now."

Me: "What the fuck."
"Thank you Heighlee."

I hung up and ordered a ticket to Arizona. I packed one suitcase. I told the boys and they just supported me. I need to get my girl back.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Shiiiitttt went downnn. Trust me there is more coming your way. Yall better get ready!!! I hoped you enjoyed. much love -sophia ❤️