Surgery

JACK'S POV

We made it to the hospital. I carried Sophia out and I was crying. I couldn't stop it. Heighlee jumped out with me. The others went back home to call her family and they will come back later. I ran to the emergency room.

Jack: "SOMEONE HELP PLEASE."

Nurses came right to me. I explained what happened and they took Sophia on a stretcher. I followed with them into a little room. Doctors came and the nurses told them what happened.

Doctor: "When did the bruise come?"

Me: "We were roller skating yesterday and she took a big fall. She said she was fine and she took pain killers."

The doctors felt around the bruise. They stuck needles in her. It hurts me to see her like this. They gave her some type of medicine through the needles for her to wake up in 30 minutes.

30 minutes has passed and she still hasn't woken up yet. I was getting a little nervous. Then her arm moved.

Me: "Baby, baby, baby."

She moved her whole body and groaned. She is in a lot of pain.

Sophia: "B- babe?"

Me: "Oh my gosh baby."

Sophia: "W- what ha- happened?"

Then the doctor came in. I helped her sit up.

Doctor: "Sophia has been internally bleeding. She is bleeding in the inside of her body. The pain killers did help her but not that much. Thats is why it burned out really quick when she took them. Since you guys didn't notice after a day. She will need to get surgery for us to stop the bleeding as much as possible."

Me: "I'm so sorry baby. I should've stopped you. I'm so stupid."

Sophia: "Baby stop crying. It was my fault. I told you that I was fine. It was my fault."

Doctor: "Sophia, since you are awake since you passed out then that means you haven't been eating. Your surgery will be in a few hours."

The doctor walked out and my heart was beating fast.

---

SOPHIA'S POV

I have to get surgery? I was internally bleeding? Everything just went downhill really quickly. I looked at Jack and the sadness in his eyes. My heart just broke into millions of pieces.

Me: "Baby come up here and cuddle me."

Jack: "I won't fit."

Me: "Yes you will babe. Come on."

He climbed up the bed slowly and carefully. He laid down and I put my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast. I got up and kissed him.

Me: "Stop worrying. I will be just fine babe."

Jack: "I can't lose you baby. You are my happiness."

Jack was tearing up.

Me: "Baby you won't lose me I promise."

He went in for another kiss. The door opened up and it was the boys, Zoe, and Heighlee. Heighlee ran to me and gave me a hug. Zoe came up to me and brought me a cake. The boys also had balloons and everything to light up the mood.

Me: "Oh my gosh guys you didn't have to."

Zoe: "Yes, we have to."

We all laughed.

Me: "Okay so, the doctor came in and said that I was internally bleeding. I have to get surgery in a few hours."

Heighlee: "Oh my gosh Soph..."

Me: "Don't worry about me!!! I will be just fine guys."

They all got settled in and made the sad atmosphere into a happy one. They wanted to get things off my mind before my surgery.

An hour before my surgery. They were getting me set for it. The group left expect Jack. Heighlee wanted to stay but I told her to go and I will FaceTime as soon as I wake up.

Jack was playing with my hair while I was watching YouTube videos.

It was now time for my surgery. Jack was walking while nurses pushing me in a stretcher. He was holding my hand. His hand was sweaty and I can tell that he was nervous.

Jack: "Baby, I love you so much."

Me: "I love you so much more babe."

Then that's when the nurses told him that he can't follow us anymore. I looked behind me and Jack was incredibly sad.

---

JACK'S POV

I was in the waiting room. I was updating my fans, her family, and my family. The boys came over to keep me company. It was 2 A.M. They brought me a blanket and some food. I barely ate. I just can't stop thinking about Sophia. The girls finally came and we were all here just waiting for Sophia. It was 4 A.M. now and everyone is asleep. I'm still waiting for Sophia. The doctor came to me.

Doctor: "Sophia is finally done. She is in her room. The gas we gave her will last until morning. She did just fine."

I nodded at the doctor and said thank you.

Me: "Guys Sophia is done."

I yelled/whispered. Everyone woke up and went to her room. I told them what the doctor said. They all said bye and left. Heighlee told me to text her everything that happens.

When everyone left I climb up on the bed and put Sophia close to me. She was comfortable and her head on my chest. The feeling of her with me made me feel so much better. Then I slowly drifted to sleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I kinda struggled with like medical terms but hey i tried. anywaysss i hoped you enjoyed. much love -Sophia ❤️