Chapter 1

You were attending to a interview for a veterinarian at a animal shelter/hospital. The only reason you wanted to be a veterinarian was because you REALLY LOVED animals! It took you about an hour and half to get there! You arrived at the Vet.

Y/n's pov

"Hi, I'm here to have a interview with the boss Mr. W.D Gaster!" I said handing her a slip of my information.

"Ok, right this way!" She said getting up to assist me to their boss.

"Thank you!"

We arrived at the office. The assistant told me he was studying a cure for animals with Brain Cancer(is that a real thing?)so I had to be careful.

*Nocks*

"Hello? Mr. W.D Gaster it's me y/n l/n! I'm here to take a interview for the job!"

I heard a silent "Come in" so I entered. I saw a bunch of colored liquid in tubes in different shapes, hight, and sizes! Some were on a boiler and some was in a small mini freezer! I saw hands WITH a hole in the middle of them, with color! As I was looking around I accidentally bumped into him!

"Oof!"

We said in union. A small cylinder glass tube, with blue liquid was falling down! Being quick I used my power to catch the liquid and Gaster used his powers to catch the glass!

When I used my powers my eyes glowed f/c. With a f/c outline! He looked looked at me with eyes that said 'I want to study more about you'. I signaled him to give me the glass tube so I can put it back. I finished putting the liquid back and calmed my powers down.

Gastaer's pov

She signaled me to give her the tube, so I did. She put the blue liquid in the tube then gave it to me.

"Thank you, um..."

" Oh, sorry, y/n l/n!"

"Nice to meet finally meet you Ms. Y/n!" I said shaking her hand.

"Here, come sit!" I said walking to my desk, motioning to sit in the spare seat in front of me.

"So here it said that you graduated college at Neko University! You studied veterinarian and got TWO digrees on it(it that a thing). Wow,impressive!"

"Yep, that's me!"

I go look for other information and pretty much everything is pretty great!

"Ok, well I looked the rest of ur information and everything seems to be clear! So, the only thing is just to hire you so, congratulation y/n you made the job!"

Y/n pov

Did he really say I got the job?! No he couldn't have! No. He did!

"Um, y/n are you their, did you even here me, hellooooooo?"

After panicking of joy I saw a hand in my face!

"Huh, oh yeah sorry! Just got too excited!"

"Ok, well since you got the job you can start maybe next week. At around 11:30a.m. or 1:30p.m. You will leave at 5:30 p.m.

"Ok, I will be there!"

"Good, now if you excuse me I have to continue my work/research."

"Oh, yeah sorry about earlier!" I said bowing.

"If there's anything I can do to return the favor, please don't be afraid to call me!" I gave him my phone #(that's a symbol to represent the word number).

I know this is short but I will probably make it longer next chapter!😅