Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

Earlier today boss W.D. Gaster asked me to come to the lab today. So now, I'm leaving to go meet him.

◇Time skip◇

I've arrived at the lab. I park in the 'employee only' parking space. When I was done I stepped out of my car and walked to the entrance.

Stepping inside I continue walking towards the reception. So I can now ask them about the location of Gaster in building.

"Excuse me...! I'm here to see the boss Gaster, so I was wondering if you knew where he was at the moment?"

"Oh, yes, Gaster is requesting you to be at his lab. Which is right down this hallway, turn left, and the 4th door on the right is his lab." She said pointing towards the hallway.

"Ok, thank you so much!"

"No problem...! Oh, sweety wait, I forgot to ask you to sign in please!" She said handing me a clipboard and pen with papers that say 'sign In' and 'sign out'.

Under those categories are different types of people's names on it. So I write my name under sign in.

"Here you go!" I said handing her the clipboard and pen.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" She said smiling at me.

I smile back and started walking to Gaster's lab. I walked down the hallway, turned left, and counted for the 4th door on the right side.

I gently nock on the door to signal that I was there. At first it was quite, but then I heard a low "Come in."

I enter the room to see Gaster leaning into the microscope.

"Um, you needed me Mr.Gaster?" I asked taking a seat.

"Yes, I did need you." He said looking up at me.

"Are you a cat or a human, y/n?" He asked pushing his glasses up.

"Well, to be honest, I consider myself as both!" I said with a smile.

"Hmm... I see..." He said mumbling and  looking down.

"Can I take a sample of your blood?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yeah. I guess you can...?" I said responding in a confused tone.

"I want to take a sample so I can use it on my work for cats." He said getting the needle and tube ready to take my blood.

He motions me to take a seat in the chair with a wooden armrest. I sat down and put my l/r(left or right arm?) arm out. He wipes it with a paper towel soaked in alcohol.

I flinched a little bit as the cold hits my arm. Now he wraps a rubber looking ban on my arm, its tight.

Now he starts to insert the needle in me. From the needle you can see a streamline of dark f/c substance be put in two small sized tubes.

He takes out the needle and tells me to put pressure on my arm with a dry paper towel. Now there's a bandaid with f/c hearts, as a decoration on it.

"Alright that's all I needed for today. You can go back home now." He said sitting back at his chair about to start on my blood.

"Nyaaaa?! That's ALL you NEEDED me for?!" I said with my arms crossed around my chest.

"Yes, now go home, to eat, and get some rest! I will need you again tomorrow."

Wit h that I grabbed my stuff and left. Finally getting home I take a quick nap on the couch before I ate anything.